SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

This is the new screenshot topic! Try not to shit this one up guys.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
post=106060
Try not to shit this one up guys.

Here, here!

I tried to fix this up a bunch since the last topic closed, so here it is again:

The positioning of the '3D' still seems a little awkward to me, but it doesn't look as hard to read or confusing anymore.

Any thoughts/ideas, guys?
I like the new font coloring for PORYGON. Have you tried shifting "Super PORYGON" to the left a bit and moving 3D beside it to the right?
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
These are just a few images from a picture based movement and battle system that i've been working on
on the side while working on my main game.

Please excuse the mapping, it's just testing maps.

And I have not created and huds or anything yet because I am too lazy and I may not complete this
game anyways.

This game has a strong influence from Final Fantasy Six's Magitek.

I love magitek demnit!

Movement is completed and not laggy! yey!

The abs......yes your partner is very dumb. I'm in the process of fine tuning her A.I.

AFrenchDreamer, did you sprite those? Are you a sprite artist?

Loving VX.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Hey, the "Screenshot Drama-rama" thread fit it's name perfectly! It's a shame that wasn't reopened.
A gothic dungeon crawler side-project I revived recently.

PERFECT EXPLANATION FOR A BLANK-MINDED 3 MAN PARTY

First person battlan.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Is that the part where you rain down hell on the peace loving fairies of the tranquil forest? Somehow that setting doesn't quite fit. Cool mechs though.
damn, darken. that looks very nice. Frontview battle > all
darken is that VX? I would actually play that maybe
What you thought your precious puny 2k3 platform could handle those 4D MEGAPIXEL GRAPHIX?
post=106149
What you thought your precious puny 2k3 platform could handle those 4D MEGAPIXEL GRAPHIX?

pixels

IN FOUR DIMENSIONS
@Darken: I wouldn't call him a Shattered Soldier why are you makin' these assumptions 'bout me man come on! Also, how much can you torment... zombies? Can you dangle a brain in front of them just out of their reach? yes please (looks pretty good also!)

@Wing: I like the look of that! The shadows look ridiculous though, please make them go away.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Darken, that looks great. I love the faceset use. LWG, focus on making your shadows sensical. =D
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from kentona
Have you tried shifting "Super PORYGON" to the left a bit and moving 3D beside it to the right?

...like this?
post=106132
A gothic dungeon crawler side-project I revived recently.

First person battlan.

I think this is the only good looking RMVX game I have ever seen.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
I likey a lot captain regal!

This is none of your fault but I just hate how squarish and boxy RMVX's maps are.....maybe thats the reason
rmvx isn't that popular?

Just walking on this path..

HOYL SHI-

Hmmmm. I have to think about that.

As you can see, enemy encounters appear in screen! (I got it from Don of Mezir(?) )