SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

Okay, I like the layers you have going there, manifasto, but adding a bit more in the way of trees, flowers, grass, bushes and just general wilderness would make that area look a lot better. Also, don't be araid to get funky with your 'top layers'. Just because they're above doesn't mean they're square. Here, for example.

http://rpgmaker.net/users/Liberty/locker/WIP.png <Old, but look at how the top cliff areas aren't all square.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.

I am actually trying to make something out of all these RTP screens I have been showing... It's just going very slowly.
Looks good Jakester. you could probably cut one tile of height from the towers - they're currently higher than the actual building. May I also suggest something to break up all the ground tile at the lower centre of the screen. Maybe some grass tile or a darker ground tile. At the moment you can really see the repeat pattern of that tile.

Here's one I edited a while ago.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
post=106227
post=106209
Image!
your GP or your HP

I feel like such a nerd for laughing at this.. I'm still laughing haha.

Old, I know, but I just restarted working on the sprites for one on one duels. Also rather old, but to give a general idea what the EDS looks like - a semi-mockup.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=106208
I likey a lot captain regal!

This is none of your fault but I just hate how squarish and boxy RMVX's maps are.....maybe thats the reason
rmvx isn't that popular?

Can you back up this claim? I think you're only talking about RMN, at least in the English community.
post=106231
post=106227
post=106209
Image!
your GP or your HP
I feel like such a nerd for laughing at this.. I'm still laughing haha.

I laughed out loud.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
post=106237
post=106208
I likey a lot captain regal!

This is none of your fault but I just hate how squarish and boxy RMVX's maps are.....maybe thats the reason
rmvx isn't that popular?
Can you back up this claim? I think you're only talking about RMN, at least in the English community.

I didn't make a claim, notice the question mark at the end of my sentence.
Craze
...you stated that RMVX isn't that popular, and you claimed the reason was the boxiness. I basically asking "have you visited hbgames/rpgmakervx.net/etc.?"
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
post=106251
...you stated that RMVX isn't that popular, and you claimed the reason was the boxiness. I basically asking "have you visited hbgames/rpgmakervx.net/etc.?"

I put question mark after my sentence, so that means I wasn't sure and basically asking someone about it.

A claim must contain a period.

STATEMENT: "RMVX is not popular."

QUESTION: "RMVX is'nt that popular?"

I said the reason "I" hated the VX maps were because they looked boxy. It was my opinion.

When will people learn that it's the RTP that's boxy, not VX itself.
Craze

Don't get your hopes up, I'm just waiting for WIP to finish Karsu and I's battle system.
Craze
It's Steinem, a free font that Karsu and I also used in Visions & Voices.
AH, thank you!
I also like the new windowskin, the RM2kX RTP looks surprisingly good in VX.
post=106208
rmvx isn't that popular?

The confusion is because you didn't put a period or any other clear separator after "reason", so most people read this wrapped-around as "maybe thats the reason rmvx isn't that popular?". Anyway.

Craze: that face is kind of freaky.
Craze
So is Never-age, so that works out well. =D

To some people, this provokes a feeling of anticipation and excitement.
(Power is the character's action set, Charge regens 20 SP (most actions require ~15-30 SP, although some cost up to 100 SP or require HP instead). SP is also slowly regenerated while the character is out of the vanguard.)
Those monsters are pretty neato, Craze. <3

However, there's something jarring about that dungeon! Those tiles look somehow a lot more pixelated than all of the other RTP stuff I've seen you use. =[

post=106151
@Wing: I like the look of that! The shadows look ridiculous though, please make them go away.

I honestly don't know how to get rid of them. VX does it whether I want them or not.