SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

vigilante guards are the worst.

EDIT:
frak new page.

Ummmmm....here:

From Hellion.

and

From Generica: The Next Generation.
@Xargoth: How long is the game? I have translated games before, and I may take the time to translate yours.
it's between 1 and 2 hours... quite short, but eppic. I know it. I tested it.

It's definitely worth to be translated, but there's also picture text in it. So I hope you can deal with that too...

@kentona: I am no fan of these extreme retro graphics. But this one's colors look quite interesting... don't know if a picture light effect for the torches would destroy the hardcore retro style or not (since Zelda A Link to The Past had picture LEs too, but it was of course not THAT old fashioned)

@Mog: mapping is solid. I am no fan of this kind of sprites, but the textbox is quite interesting style.

@NB blue period: Looks good for VX. I am no fan of the squarey VX RTP, but the screen tone brings up a good and fitting atmosphere.

@nickad: Please edit the standard Rudra gurl with the red hair. I have seen her more than enough until today. Screen 1 is great (although we have enough Rudra games imho), but screens 2 and 3 are too bright for being inside of a cave with no light source or anything...
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Hellion does not need god damn lighting effects.
post=107210
@NB: Looks good for VX. I am no fan of the squarey VX RTP, but the screen tone brings up a good and fitting atmosphere.

It's hilarious that you mistook NB for making a VX game.
I would like to facepalm you 2 guys now. -,- (IF you mean that serious, because I didnt say that)
LouisCyphre
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/5160/?post=107025#post107025

Nightblade was quoting someone. You can have that facepalm back.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Less drama, more Demon Tower.

post=107183
vigilante guards are the worst.

EDIT:
frak new page.

That's what you get for making fun of my spelling mistakes
I love how that message box aligns with the face so perfectly Craze. Not much else to say but that.
@Kentona >> I was too busy looking at your avatar to look at your screens magical tower?!
@Craze >> I love the background effect you have going on there! It wavers and spins, right?

Also:
post=106622
Show us a screenshot Kaempfer :(.

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
craze i love everything about that screenshot.
Craze
post=107313
@Craze >> I love the background effect you have going on there! It wavers and spins, right?

A little bit, but not anywhere as near as much as the VX default.

tardis: <3
Craze
Extend those stairs out a tile or two more. I like the happy face nobody will see. =D

While I'm not very adherent to the three-tile rule, try to vary your elevations a bit. Specifically at the top of the screen, it's like a layer cake... not good. Scrunch/stretch stuff around a little bit.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Why is there stone steps on the mountain? Other then that it looks good. just use more variation in your mountains.
LouisCyphre
post=107280
Skulls

Those things suck man. I WILL NUKE YOUR PARTY.

NUKE YOUR PARTY.
NUKE YOUR PARTY.

NUKENUKENUKE
NUKENUKENUKE
NUKENUKENUKE
@craze - Thanks for the tips. I will have to change the cake mountain now.

@tau - I can't find any other steps for it ;o;
post=107491
@tau - I can't find any other steps for it ;o;

In the RTP dungeon chipset there's some nice earthy steps, you could just copy and paste it over. If you follow Craze's advice that'll be one great looking map.