SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=107490
post=107280
Skulls
Those things suck man. I WILL NUKE YOUR PARTY.

NUKE YOUR PARTY.
NUKE YOUR PARTY.

NUKENUKENUKE
NUKENUKENUKE
NUKENUKENUKE

That's why you have Princess~

EQUIS APNEES levels gogogo
man those VX shadows just look like black bars :/
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
please for the love of god get the script that removes vx's shadows
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Did now! I never realized how bad it looked on the 2k3 RTP until Darken's post made me look at them.
I'm back with a little ABS Update for Red Skies. (ALL GRAPHICS ARE PLACEHOLDERS!)

Things noted for this update.
-Rewrote the abs from scratch with the exception of the resource meter (hp,mp, etc)
-The buggy damage interaction has now been fixed, you now do 1-2 damage with a sword, and 3-5 with fire spell.
-Implemented a magic bar that will assign each spell you learn a number to be pressed.
-The enemy will now only chase you when you are within a circle 5 tile radius. You know when you are too close by the ! that appears over the enemy head.

NEXT UPDATE: Status effects. (poisin in particular) Till then!
Whoa! Looks like you made a lot of changes to mine, there. Also, the menu at the beginning needs to go much, much faster.
post=107704
Whoa! Looks like you made a lot of changes to mine, there. Also, the menu at the beginning needs to go much, much faster.

Indeed, The only part of it that is still yours is the formula for the hp and mp itself. which I was too lazy to create on my own ^_^. As for the menu, I made it slow on purpose to show it, its all "wait till key pressed" so you can make it go as fast as you want.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I've never been a fan of those charasets... they creep me the hell out for some reason.
YDS
member of the bull moose party

I usually make these charsets one pixel skinnier and two pixels taller and fill in the eyes - but I ain't got the time for this project
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Why is there a little fridge on the table/desk on the right? Other then that it's well mapped, kick ass toilet as well.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
post=107702
I'm back with a little ABS Update for Red Skies. (ALL GRAPHICS ARE PLACEHOLDERS!)

Things noted for this update.
-Rewrote the abs from scratch with the exception of the resource meter (hp,mp, etc)
-The buggy damage interaction has now been fixed, you now do 1-2 damage with a sword, and 3-5 with fire spell.
-Implemented a magic bar that will assign each spell you learn a number to be pressed.
-The enemy will now only chase you when you are within a circle 5 tile radius. You know when you are too close by the ! that appears over the enemy head.

NEXT UPDATE: Status effects. (poisin in particular) Till then!

I like this but the hit detection seems a little off.......but other then that you're going gggggreat!

Now let me show you a little something of mines......GASP!?
AFrenchDreamer
post=107966
@afrenchdreamer - I cant see shit.

Here is the first boss boss battle in my upcoming game "Dream Saga."

I know everybody is tired of playing abses where all the gaming boils down to is "Button Mashing."
I'm attempting to remedy this by making my abs very fast paced and difficult.
This abs took me a hella long time to perfect. Please enjoy.

This first boss likes to jump so you must stay close to him and "Stick and move." If you don't, your dead.
I use no skills in these vids.

and yes this boss is completely made up of pictures.

KINGDOM HEARTS MUSIC FTW!

Thanks for watching, and remember, things are subject to change b4 the demo release.
Probably one of the more impressive RM2k/3 ABS's I've seen! Although, the boss's movement isn't really fluid, he sort of... moves one tile at a time. It's like if you have a charset moving with low frequency, but high speed.
post=107975
Probably one of the more impressive RM2k/3 ABS's I've seen! Although, the boss's movement isn't really fluid, he sort of... moves one tile at a time. It's like if you have a charset moving with low frequency, but high speed.

AFrenchDreamer
Nightblade this was not made with rm2k3 or rm2k.........

Rm2k3 and rm2k cannot display more than one battle animation at a time.

this one displays multiple and plus you can just tell this was made with an maker more higher quality than rm2k3 or rm2k.

Also the monsters move in 8-directions. The main character moves too fluid for that to be done in rm2k3/rm2k.....look at the way she jumps.
That's rm2k/3 bro :p
Also it's possible that's actually show pictures and it's possible to make stuff move in 8 direction in rm2k/3
Personally I don't know why you wouldn't use gamemaker or even AGS in the first place.
AFrenchDreamer
post=107988
That's rm2k/3 bro :p
Also it's possible that's actually show pictures and it's possible to make stuff move in 8 direction in rm2k/3

Nessiah that is not rm2k3 because you forgot two major things, that game displays more than one battle animation at once, which rm2k3 clearly cannot.

Second, rm2k3 uses a grid based movement system. The movement follows squares.
Look at the main character, shes moving in ways that just can't be done in rm2k3. That movement is way too percise for rm2k3's capabilities.

Even me and azn chipmunk working together couldn't create that using rm2k3.

And also thats showing every monster moving in 8-directions, come on Nessiah, if that can be done in rm2k3 then I need to know rite nao!

And if that is a rm2k3 game then that would mean this game would have to be using all pictures for everything, even the trees.....Everything.....

wouldn't that produce a little lag? Just a little?
You're just making an assumption that it's rm2k3 because of the maps.

And if you still don't believe me just PM the guy who posted the vid on youtube, he'll tell you.