SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
"HEY CHAOS THAT'S NOT A SCREENSHOT!"

HEY CHAOS THAT'S NOT A SCREENSHOT!

Edit: Looks nice, but the hands on the front and back veiw bother me. Looks a little odd.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i dig that. SO MUCH. good work, chaos.
Progress! Beat the crap out of Ralph because he sucks!

All the party members can move about now any way I wish them to. Now I just need to add monsters and the...CTB...My new archenemy.

@Chaos >> The arms do look a little strange (where they are short and narrow length-wise, and then just puff-out for hands. Perhaps a little shading near the sides of the hands to make it appear as if it eases out?).

@Skie >> I'm loving it so far. I have no complaints other than once it's done, get another background (I know it is only temporary, but still :D).
LouisCyphre
Just more practice stuff.

Hoodie dude's sleaves are droopy because it's a damn baggy hoodie.

Wilfred is the easiest thing to sprite, ever.
The front and back walking animations look ridiculously stiff, it is also difficult to judge how well this will look in game with it zoomed so far in.
LouisCyphre
I just noticed this testing, but the arm motions for front and back don't match the leg motions. Fixing now.
LouisCyphre
doppelpost

Lady on the left is to be used; other two are boredom.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

I'll toss this here for fun. Some progress on my game, going back to the DBS since my original idea wasn't gonna work.

Those commands there are for the 2nd girl and not the one who is forward, that's just the result of casting a condition on yourself.
LouisCyphre
Those gauges and numbers are exquisite. The 8 and 9 bug me, though.

EDIT: Ness tells me that command is LOLBURST. Please say she's messing with me.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Oh, the 8 and 9 aren't rounded, it's a simple system2 thing but I never thought of it so I'll go fix that!

Also, that command is clearly L.Burst as in Limit Burst.

.... but to me it will always be LOLBURST.

EDIT- Actually, I forgot, it could also stand for Loser Burst.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=110330
doppelpost

Lady on the left is to be used; other two are boredom.

Annnnd holy toledo you just made Wilfred look as creepy as pyramid head. THANKS FOR THE NIGHTMARES

So I tried making a demo video of the worldmap in Hero's Realm. Unfortunately the quality is terrible. I was using Camstudio for the first time ever. Any tips or recommendations? I'm a novice at these things.
Looks like you also used Windows Movie Maker which couldn't encode in a decent format to save its grandmother and I don't know why those black screens keep showing up. Are they in your source video?
Yeah, the black blinking is part of the source video. I have no idea why camstudio did that.
That's weird, I've used Camstudio in the past without black screen issues with RMXP and two different NES emulators. I'm not sure if this is a quirk with Camstudio and RM2k3 or if there's an issue with trying to capture frames too fast for your computer. What's the frame rate of the source video/Frame rate setting for Camstudio? I think by default it tries to do it at 200FPS which could be an issue. I'll give it a spin when I get home to make sure.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=110354
Windows Movie Maker which couldn't encode in a decent format to save its grandmother

Windows Movie Maker doesn't have a grandmother.
You guys are all wrong. Even Ocean.

Clearly it stands for "Loli Burst"