SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

@Alter and Neok, great screens (Alter's right screen is properly awesome).

If I could draw like that I would definitely have made my own artwork for Vanity, but a las.......................

Anyways, random bull:

AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
I like that, I really do!
@Neok: I hope that my pixel training goes well enough so I can at least do a screen as cool as that one.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Hey everyone. A few screenshots of my game (I should take more in-game ones since the game is mostly narrative orientated D:)

Broken slime =P. It's an easy fix, I apologize for it being there. It's just tedious changing the battlers from 11 poses to 12 (I have an extra one for the victory dance and will have several more in the future for Limit Breaks if I can ever get them intergrated D:)

This map needs eerie cave tinting. Will do later.
...yes that's Zidane (known as Zane in this game...everyone knows/ is connected to everyone in my parody, such as the fact that he and the blonde kid near the orb are brothers.)

And a gun fight on an aeroplane. White Ties doesn't appear to blend with my spriting style, it seems. D:.
AFrenchDreamer
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
omg it's Cloud Strife with a big ass gun instead of a big ass sword!

Lol it looks interesting.
Don't forget about Zidane chilling on the cliff above them.
@Neok
The message box looks great; try rising up a little the portrait picture so the character's eyes are at the same height than the first line of text, it may look a bit better that way.

@Yeaster
Nice mapping, I've always found those chipsets very hard to use, but you seem to no have no problems at all, the charaset could use some better shading thought.

@SorceressKyrsty
Not bad, maps looks fine but just a little bland, add some more details like different types of ground and it should look great; also both foes and party members should be more centered on the battle screen, they seem to be a little to far to the left.
_
Thank you for your feedback guys! You were right about that screen of mine, I was being lazy about adding lighting effects to it, but yeah, it needed them so bad. Well, here it is, I hope I got it right.

Oh, and about my gamepage, I'll make it as soon as I finish translating the demo in order to have it available for download right away, but just to let you know my game is the typical rpg with legendary heroes, princesses in distress and demons trapped for thousands of years, so you really aren't missing out much, Heh;

Cya~
AFrenchDreamer
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Stop being tardis.
post=111905
Stop being tardis.

i don't get it
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
90% of what tardis says is "I fucking love you" now AFD started repeating the same line.
AFrenchDreamer
post=111938
90% of what tardis says is "I fucking love you" now AFD started repeating the same line.

AFD: This is a warning. Offer something constructive, or don't reply.

Also, enough of the facepalm pictures. That goes for everyone, and all topics.

AE: The heat-distortion around the fires don't animate, do they? If not, they are just kinda odd to be there =)
AFrenchDreamer
post=111944
AFD: This is a warning. Offer something constructive, or don't reply.

Also, enough of the facepalm pictures. That goes for everyone, and all topics.

AE: The heat-distortion around the fires don't animate, do they? If not, they are just kinda odd to be there =)

Tell Nightblade that....especially when I post up my next video....because I have a feeling he'll start some more shit.

It's not right that I have to hear his shit every fucking time I post a video.

All I say is "I like that, I really do!" and I get a warning? I'm not the one to critique on other peoples hard work so most of the time I just say "I like that." and thats it.

And then Nightblade starts an argument that envelopes a page of the screenshot topic and he doesn't get one?

What the hell!?
Right because he is so stalking you right?
AFrenchDreamer
post=111950
Right because he is so stalking you right?

You should go ask him.
Alright pretty soon I'm getting ready to release another boss video. For the sake of the screenshot topic don't try to bash it on the thread. If you have any bashing you feel like doing keep it to yourself.

If you feel that you still must foolishly try to bash my game I will not hold myself back this time.

Thanks.

Is there a way to put people on ignore? Im getting real tired of getting harassed via PM by this douche.

Tell Nightblade that....especially when I post up my next video....because I have a feeling he'll start some more shit.

I didn't even reply to your last crappy video, what are you even talking about? I don't exactly remember the moderators LIKING the screenshot topic being turned into a debate by anyone.

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
AFD, if you have something to show, you should just post it without worrying about what Nightblade's going to say. He doesn't have a vendetta against you or your game. Use the screenshot topic for its intended purpose, please.
@Sorceress: Is that a sword with a double-barrel shotgun attached, or just a triple-barrel shotgun? I'd would be extremely pleased either way.

@alterego: I actually like the lightmapping even if it is static, but if you wanted to try implementing S.F.'s idea, you could put all the lights of the same transparency on one pic so you'd only need 5 or 6 pics to get sweet wavey fire graphics. Just an idea.

@AFD: It was your stock copy-pasted reply to any picture that got chastised, not the sentiment.