SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

Time to bring back some classic rm2k3

post=116373
i am going to murder you

Why? Your name is not on my insurance policy.
post=116374

Looks to much like FF for my tastes.
Few more from Dragon Fantasy: Origins.

post=116378
post=116374

That's because its a fan game!!!!!
WTF WHY IS IT ALWAYS DOUBLE POSTING!!!
post=116380
post=116378
post=116374

Why does your game have to be a fangame?
post=116380

Oh joy

EDIT: Yeah what Azn said.
post=116373
i am going to murder you
post=116295

EDIT: Yes, I know that the Threat total is 99%. Rounding is funky in RGSS2. It's better than certain other games...

Why couldn't it mean that there is a 1% chance the enemy will miss? That's actually what I was thinking before seeing the Rounding part.
It...just doesn't work like that, VW.

These amplifiers go up to 11.
I'm liking those graphics for some reason, Ephiam. The dithering on the water could be an eyesore though, but idk too much about how they did graphics back in the olden days of the PC...
Well, I've only played the one on the Commodore 64. But usually, you are restricted to a single color + the background color for the entire screen (usually black) per 8x8 pixel square.

Each sprite either had one color or one color, plus two global multicolor colors where pixels became two wide and one tall. Only 8 sprites could be visible, or if you wrote a raster interrupt you could place more sprites if they weren't on the same scanline. There were only 16 colors you could use which could not be changed. In extended background color mode, each cell could have a background different from the global background color, but I think that removed the colors you could use.

It's been forever since I made programs for the thing, and I'm too lazy to bring out the Programmer's Reference for the Commodore 64.
Well I knew that I wasn't going to be exact, but I'm more-or-less trying to emulate the basic look of one of those kind of games. It's quite fun, with the resources being easy to make. It's going to be about...80% custom graphics. The monsters are from Wizardry.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

Craze fights the first boss of the Arian Wild battle demo. Yes, the first boss is a nine-minute fight.

Quicknotes: Willpower is your status defense, Fortitude your damage defense, and Piety raises incoming healing. I don't think Elesca ever gets a critical, but the Might Debuff would lower her critical damage.
Looks great. Although I think It'll be hard for me to adjust to so much happening all the time, thats not a bad thing though.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
That's pretty cool but I was having a really hard time figuring out how turn order was being determined. Also did that music remind anyone else of the Madness Combat series?...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Soli, turn order is based directly on your SPD stat without variation. Some skills, however, have boosts (like the Vampyre goes faster when using Chilled Flask). Also, instants are used instantly - Abyssal Bolt, Maiden's Faith, etc. are instants.