GAMEPAGE CONFUSION

Pages: 1
Alright, so my gamepage gets approved. Some stuff doesn't seem to be working, so I give it a day to correct itself. It hasn't and I've looked on 2 computers with different web browsers. So, here are my problems;

-The gamepage won't appear under the Games tab of the site. A search for it yields no results, but a direct link to it still works.

-The "Notices" tab keeps glowing, even after I follow it through. This is annoying and confusing.

-This is a minor problem, but confusing none the less. I did a review and got 20MS. I put up a game page and got 2 MS(Which was confusing enough). My Maker Score is 26. Now I'm not so great at maths but that doesn't add up.

If anyone can explain what's going on, or fix it if it's an actual problem and not me missing something, that would be appreciated.
Did you set the "Date Available" field?

also, go to the second page of your notices.

MS is updated by a script overnight.
Oh. OH! I thought that was asking when the game would be out. I feel so silly.

There is no second page =/

Cool then.

Thank you so much!

EDIT: Wait.... where do I change the date available? x_x
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
1) You probably entered a Date Available for your game. You can now go into your management page and change this.

2) You may have more than one page of notices. Try looking at the next page.

3) I'll take a look at it.
1. Thanks a bunch! Now I look at it I see I was just an idiot. =P It's up now. ^_^

2. I checked, and I don't.

3. Thanks! ^_^
Pages: 1