[COMMUNITY] CHRISTMAS CARD

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Also, doesn't it still have to be approved on the site?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
It's been there for awhile. Sorry guys, it is in the final stages. A lot of things happened over winter break that I didn't expect that hindered me from working on the game. sorry everyone. It should be out by tonight, promise.
Broken promises make me sad.
YDS
blame aznchipmunkz
post=118342
blame aznchipmunkz

uhhhh no
YDS
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Edit: Wait no it is NOT broken.

I am downloading now! I am really excited to see how this turned out.

Edit again: This is adorable.
Hopefully this is a funny experience for you guys! There are quite a few parts that make me chuckle, although there are many inside jokes that only certain people will get, but there should be something for everyone.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Download link doesn't work for me.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
One word:

dawwwwwww
Happy
Devil's in the details
This was really fun to play through. Had quite a few chuckles. The Real Men room, Nightblade's mansion and Gallery were my personal favorites, probably.

It'd be really cool to have another this sort of project in the future, too. And if there is going to be one, I'll be sure to commit to it!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Just plaayed through it.

It's nice and simple fun. I kinda wish that some people would write more than "Merry christmas" or something like that.

And finally, foooood! *Ocean has been starving this whole time*
I seriously want that pudding
That was one of the cutest games I've played. And I really like it how you mentioned all the 'evil' topics. :P
post=118559
This was really fun to play through. Had quite a few chuckles. The Real Men room, Nightblade's mansion and Gallery were my personal favorites, probably.

It'd be really cool to have another this sort of project in the future, too. And if there is going to be one, I'll be sure to commit to it!

This, essentially. Also liked the evil topics!
awwwwwwwww.
i feel the same Eike. i also feel i should have cut my line down, made it snappy. even i sort of fell asleep reading it hahah.
kentona's baby's cry sent shivers down my spine.
and the flan was epic.

really nicely done, thanks YDS! and aznchipmunk!