[COMMUNITY] CHRISTMAS CARD

I want to see something from this featured. This is one of my favorite Christmas-themed things I have ever seen.

Also for location. A library is a must.
If you're going to have an art studio, I'd like to have my character moved there if it isn't trouble. Fits my personality more. I'll sprite a picture for it I guess.

Also I guess it's jerkish but I only want my character to wish people a merry christmas. What I said before was , well, stupid.
My character set made me think I was a chef, but now that I see I am a baker you may have to alter my dialogue slightly. Otherwise it like wouldn't make sense I don't think.
I second the library vote, and would like to be there if you haven't popped me in somewhere else already. ^.^

< Bibliophile
YDS
member of the bull moose party
post=108884
My character set made me think I was a chef, but now that I see I am a baker you may have to alter my dialogue slightly. Otherwise it like wouldn't make sense I don't think.

It will be fine. I have a dialog system that will make it all make sense.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Just put me at the bar drinking a beer, I thought about it and I don't care whay I say.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Ooh can I be at the bar too?
I'm alright with saying anything that frowns upon Ark's excessive drinking and hints at me being a hypocrite (why am I even in the bar?)
YDS

This is for a quest where you have to cook a massive flan to feed the orphans of the town.
Can I be a flan-fed orphan? It'll be easier to come up with NPC text if I have a character nailed down.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
post=108986
This is for a quest where you have to cook a massive flan to feed the orphans of the town.

My character would eat that before the orphans get any.
YDS
you are the orphans

Drakonis: yes
Cue minigame to deliver flan to orphans before Ocean eats it all.
YDS

meet craze

a night time performer
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Starving children?! Why oh why did my character sprite have to eat 90% of the town's food!
YDS
Can someone help me pick some classic Christmas tunes from this site?

http://www.jump-gate.com/christmas/midi.html

Or if you know of any better renditions, please post.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
carol of the bells is probably the best christmas song ever.

edit:

for all your christmas spirit and general awesome needs
i think you'll find it's i believe in father christmas

no orig we weren't talking about the worst