[COMMUNITY] CHRISTMAS CARD

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Chrismas Hunt: Search the Library for Mr. Cyphre's (me) belongings - his wallet, hat, jacket, etc. - that he's left about the library. He's been in there a while you see.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
post=110175
Chrismas Hunt:Search the Library for Mr. Cyphre's (me) belongings - his wallet, hat, jacket, etc. - that he's left about the library. He's been in there a while you see.

QUEST 1: Find Lucifer's Belongings
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Eh, I actually brainstormed hardcore and got some quests down so this part of the game is done.
I IZ TAKEZ IT!!!

Er, I mean, I wish to be included in this seasonal game of occasion as well. I'm the bottom one. Yes, that was meant to sound wrong.
YDS
K.I'll try to make a sprite that looks like that. Send me your NPC line.
QUEST II: get on Santa's good list.
Uh, PM sent. Two things if my spritesheet isn't done already. I'm not wearing a hat, that's my bland normal I'M-NOT-INTERESTED-IN-HAIRGEL-hair. The image downsizing squashed it up. And my jacket's actually a very dark blue. The lighting in the room was just crap.
Or you could have a variable to keep track of good/bad actions. Maybe how good/bad you are determines what present you get from Santa at the end of the game?
AHA! YDS!! You're the one that called my sprite strange! I didn't imagine we'd meet again through this circumstance. But thanks for that one comment.

Let me guess. We're playing as you, basically? Coolness.
Drakonais
Or you could have a variable to keep track of good/bad actions. Maybe how good/bad you are determines what present you get from Santa at the end of the game?
Eternally quoted as a winner idea for the Christmas card.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Keep dreaming.

post=110654
Drakonais
Eternally quoted as a winner idea for the Christmas card.

Nah, we got it down. Everything is pretty much planned out now!
YDS
post=110653
AHA! YDS!! You're the one that called my sprite strange! I didn't imagine we'd meet again through this circumstance. But thanks for that one comment.

Let me guess. We're playing as you, basically? Coolness.

Yep. Also where was this?
YDS
Hey guys, a small announcement .. there won't be a lot of progress on this game until next Friday because of finals. I am halfway done, though. Please continue submitting more artwork and try to rally your friends to partake!
Just swinging by to voice my continuing support for this game. My Christmas wish is that you destroy those finals without incident, sleep in a bit afterwards, and keep chugging along on this :p
I'm thinking of entering, because everything I've seen so far here is awesome!
YDS
Great! PLease do! It is not that hard. Just send me an NPC line.

Can someone decorate these Christmas trees for me? They looks so barren. :( It's okay if multiple people do them, since we get more variety that way!
post=111346
Great! PLease do! It is not that hard. Just send me an NPC line.

Only if I can add a tiny Shadar angel on top of one of them. It'll be good practice at the very least.

(I'm doing it anyway.)