[COMMUNITY] CHRISTMAS CARD

YDS
member of the bull moose party
Nickad, you can still submit.
I'll participate! I'll send you text soon.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Just one last suggestion, YDS. If this project has a conclusion and credits roll of any sort, I recommend the song "Merry Little Christmas" for the ending theme. I can think of no better song to wrap it all up nicely.
YDS
I already picked that song coincidentally!
i raise you mike oldfield - in dolci jubilo
YDS
Instead of Christmas Eve like I originally planned, Christmas Card will have to be released on New Years Eve because of some obligations! Sorry everyone. Just a four - five day delay!
I'm going to be in New York City on New Years Eve! D:
This is the one hundred and first X-mas project I saw this year which isn't able to be released until the 24th. :-A But it's the same every year with everyone as far as I experienced. -__-
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
christmas card game needs lighting effects
post=115206
Instead of Christmas Eve like I originally planned, Christmas Card will have to be released on New Years Eve because of some obligations! Sorry everyone. Just a four - five day delay!

Yay, tis no problemo. Looking forward to it :D
I really appreciate the effort you've gone through.
Guess what today is? ^^
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Decemberween?
post=116443
Guess what today is? ^^

:)))))
YDS
Will we be seeing this today?

EDIT: Oh wow, posted at the exact same time.
YDS
The game is coming to a close. Some people did not send me their stuff so I am going to have to BS shit for them. If I missed what you submitted, a million apologies. Game is getting wrapped up.
YDS
Last time anyone who hasn't sent me dialog send it to me ASAP I am moving tomorrow and i won't get back till nightfall i aint' waiting for yalla nymore
"babbytime"

Done.
(I must have missed the request for dialogue, sorry! I'm sure whatever you have for me will be excellent.)