WHATS THE WORST THING YOU EVER SAW IN HIGH SCHOOL?

Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
Fuck you guys, that D12 shirt is off the meat rack.
I hate it when people make out in front of my locker and I have to politely ask them to move and make out in front of some other guy's locker.
Someone hurt himself while trying to use a sewing machine. Oh wait that was me.
Also, only complete retards pay 70-400$ for ANY piece of clothing that isn't a dress.
enjoy dressing like a hobo with terrible shoes
I spend about $20 dollars per shirt, and around $30 dollars for a pair of shoes. I love every single little thing I bought, and I didn't spend a fortune on it either.

I hate it when people make out in front of my locker and I have to politely ask them to move and make out in front of some other guy's locker.
My friends make out right in front of everyone after school. For someone (like me) who hasn't had a girlfriend since the 2nd grade... uh...
man is it ever awkward when people are all..lovey dovey when youre trying to have a conversation with them. i was halfway through cracking a no doubt extremely witty joke when they started pretty much fondling each other. all i could do was sort of cough, clear my throat and laugh awkwardly.
i feel like a pervert for looking at them so my eyes are always darting all over the place which probably makes me look pervier.
boobledeeboo
i feel like a pervert for looking at them so my eyes are always darting all over the place which probably makes me look pervier.
I would have to agree with this comment.
i think i saw a kid get his head thrown through a window. i can't remember. i am old!

HS was pretty chill for me though. i only got into a fight myself when i was a freshman, and that was just with a kid who had had a grudge against me since we were like 11; i saw other kids fight but it was more like them playing patty-cake (i am sure you all have seen a high school fight before and can relate to my clever and snide comparison).
post=114079
i think i saw a kid get his head thrown through a window. i can't remember. i am old!

HS was pretty chill for me though. i only got into a fight myself when i was a freshman, and that was just with a kid who had had a grudge against me since we were like 11; i saw other kids fight but it was more like them playing patty-cake (i am sure you all have seen a high school fight before and can relate to my clever and snide comparison).

I dunno about patty-cake, but I've seen some guys pretty much rub their man tits on each other trying to take each other to the ground and wildly swinging their arms around until one of them finally falls on top of the other and proceeds to landing 50% of the punches he throws. It's...really sad. But still weirdly entertaining.
I just group things as bad and good, it's not like I'm petty enough to start ranking things.
I once had my hair set on fire when I was in high school. No kidding. I was sat eating lunch when some dickweed came up behind me with a lighter and set my hair alight. Damn good job I don't use hair gel or that would have been nasty.

Also, in German class a kid took one of those flat staplers they use to staple stuff to noticeboards, and stapled some other kid's cap to his head.
post=111100
When I was in high school one of the boys in the year below me was pushed off of the car park shelter and he broke his arm right in front of all of us. Was bloody painful for him. There was also this boy and before he was expelled he stabbed a girl in his year in the leg with a pen and blood was all over her trousers.

You went to a scary high school!!

Worst for mine was probably right before graduation. Had a group of nerdy top-of-classers who broke into the high school and wrote dirty swear words and mean things about teachers on the walls with spray paint. They would've gotten away with it, except for, you know, the police. They let one of the kids, the class valedictorian, keep his award, but gave his little class speech away to somebody else. Not a very shocking story, except that I attended a parochial school where this stuff was uncommon.
Hmm... I wonder, does falling out of a window count? I sort of used to have an habit of running from the library through the halls to my next class, with my nose in a book... Now I'm thinking of it, that was a recipe for disaster. There was a glass bridge in between two buildings and I sliped on my daily run to make it to class with my arms overloaded with books (Yes, the library LOVED me) and fell through the window and according to what a classmate told me, landed in the bushes with a heavy cracking noise. Then again, you have to remember that I am the only person on earth whom can make a normal bike accident look worse than a motorcycle wreck. Woe to my bad luck, but on the other hand the library staff helped pay for the damages and the Vankleek house took the rest of the charge. Sometimes its nice to be a descendant of kings.
Masamune
I'm a descendant of William Wallace. BEAT THAT
Son of Baron Richard Vi Vankleek the 47th of the Netherlands republic. Sorry, I win this one masamune.
im a descendant of Chewbacca. 10x cooler than any of your guys.
Masamune
Like hell, did Mel Gibson ever play him in a movie?
he...he played your mum in a movie
peter mayhew much better than mel gibson
Masamune
post=116819
he...he played your mum in a movie

And he did damn good job too, he really captured her essence in the opening scene.
A bunch of kids harassed an elderly teacher in the class next to mine so bad, she nearly had a heart attack. I remember walking out and seeing her passed out on the floor outside the classroom.

The worst was probably seeing one of the school staff falling from a roof and dying right in front of me and a bunch of friends. It wasn't really messy, he just dropped and died. Apart from the shock thing, it was really sad... he was about to retire and everyone loved him, he was probably the kindest person in the school. Even worse than that was later hearing some of the kids cheering because school closed for the rest of the day..