RPG MAKER VX SIDEVIEW BATTLE

Pages: 1
I've seen this in a few VX games ( like Glacia http://rpgmaker.net/games/920/images/4248/ ), how would you go about doing this?
Kaduki/Tankentai Battle System then there's the "graphic overlay" Dervvulfman's Minkoff basically public scripts
I don't really understand what you mean, can be a little clearer? I think you said some thing about this being a public script, could you give me a link to where I can find it?

Thanks in advance.
Listen dude you're more likely a noob by the question in OP so I will recommend you some things before you start making your game. First work on a story then start designing the levels (on paper). After transfering what you did on paper then you can start thinking about adding some random sideview battle script you found on the internet.
I just said it, public scripts. If you didn't get it first then it's most likely you're not used to rmvx yet.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=112702
Listen dude you're more likely a noob by the question in OP so I will recommend you some things before you start making your game. First work on a story then start designing the levels (on paper). After transfering what you did on paper then you can start thinking about adding some random sideview battle script you found on the internet.

Or you can do it an order, as long as you keep it organized. Or maybe you're just looking to fiddle around with the script itself before launching into a project! The battle system is a very important part of most RPGs, and as such I'd say that establishing one early on is much, much better than throwing one in later.
Pages: 1