THE HOLY CHURCH OF RMN

wait wait hold up I thought you said ramen
Oh god, this.

this is something else.
Sister Liberty hath spread thy faith unto me! I consider my eyes open, my mind anew and my spirit fulfilled from this day!
Is there naught a Church of Aluxes around here? I think I might have made a wrong turn...
For some reason, this reminds me of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
The Flying Spaghettic Monster gives a bad name to all things Flying.

I should know.
Would Father Kentona forgive me if I necropost?
Accursed religions! Do you have proof to back up your absurd claims of RMNism?! *shakes fist*
O RMN!
Our home and greatest realm!
True gaming love, with all thy site's content.

With glowing screens we see thee load,
It's true worth strong and free!

From far and wide,
O RMN, we post a lot on thee!

'Net keep our site
Glorious and free!
O RMN, we post a lot on thee.

O RMN, we post a lot on thee!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Excuse me, "Father kentona". Does Aremen by chance punishes people who download free pirate copies of RPG Maker VX Ace?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
It is not in the How Thee obtains the engine,
but how Thee useth the engine.

-Alex 3:15
Aremen to that! :D
author=mawk
wait wait hold up I thought you said ramen

Have yerself an oldie

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Our father who art emen, hallowed be thy name, help grant me the power to smiteth mine enemies from the face of the internets.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Every word of RMN is tested; It is an MDF buff to those who take refuge in It. Do not add to Its help file or It will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

Therefore take heed of this passage from the help file of RMN, from Strings 28:5-9.

Enemy battlers do not understand experience points, but those who seek the RMN experience all things, and grow in level. Yet better is the low level hero who walks with integrity than the one who is crooked though he reach the level cap. He who keeps the RGSS is a discerning son, but he who bloats his game with unnecessary scripts humiliates his father. Whoever increases their makerscore by seeking reviews when they already have at least two will lose it to another, who will be kind to the unreviewed. If one turns away his eyes from reading the help file, his help requests and even his prayers to RMN are abominations.

Aremen.
yes yes! Yes! (worship) (worship) (worship)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
We must cast out fearful's demons in Aremen's name.