CAPCOM HAS CONFIRMED "MEGA MAN 10!"

Pages: first prev 1234 last
Mega Man 10 will available on...

March 1st for WiiWare;
March 16th(?) For PSN;
and March 31st for XBL;
post=125324
suck it 360/ps3 fags

Lol, yeah, if I didn't own a Wii, I'd constricting the neck of a small child in my hands right now.
luckily they don't have to finish it for the wii so they can release it earlier
post=125364
luckily they don't have to finish it for the wii so they can release it earlier

lolwut?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Nice! I get to download MM10 before any Xbox/PS3 owner! ;D
Mega Man 10 will be out in a while guys (for us Wii owners, at least). I'm so amped. XD
So I've just played a bit of megaman 10 and i must say, it's a lot more difficult than mm9. They amped up the annoyance factor in the enemies.
post=126125
So I've just played a bit of megaman 10 and i must say, it's a lot more difficult than mm9. They amped up the annoyance factor in the enemies.

R-Really? I felt like it was a bit easier than MM9 (normal mode, at least).

Although, I just beat it on normal a little while ago and...
unlocked hard mode

...and that is much harder than MM9. I think I was just way too overhyped for this game and thought it would be a much harder than it seemed.

Also, Strike Man is one of the harder robot masters...sorry, Kentona, he would totally kick Hockey Man's ass.

I also thought the music was kinda meh; the only tracks I liked were the stage selection screen, Chill Man's theme, Solar Man's theme, and the robot master battle (though, I wish the robot master battle theme sounded more epic (I also had this same feeling when I heard the MM9 boss theme for the first time)).

Also, Sheep Man probably isn't going to be shown any respect...he's not that difficult on normal mode. Poor Sheep Man. =/

...he's still awesome, though. lol.
I agree, it feels easier than MM9. I haven't beaten 10 yet (or 9, I should actually go and finish that soon). The music is a letdown too. I'm still a ways from finishing (did a runthrough of each stage, beat Chillman and Nitroman) so I'll save the comments so far except Chillman and Nitroman have boring weapons; Even if Chillman's weapon save me in Nitroman's stage since I kept jumping right into those fucking trucks.
post=126391
I agree, it feels easier than MM9. I haven't beaten 10 yet (or 9, I should actually go and finish that soon). The music is a letdown too. I'm still a ways from finishing (did a runthrough of each stage, beat Chillman and Nitroman) so I'll save the comments so far except Chillman and Nitroman have boring weapons; Even if Chillman's weapon save me in Nitroman's stage since I kept jumping right into those fucking trucks.

Lol. Yeah, those trucks are frickin' crazy.

All I have to say is wait till you all...
unlock and play hard mode

...I'd say it surpasses 9 at that point in challenge. Although, I will note, that I usually fight all the bosses with nothing but the regular buster for challenge (and I'm doing the same thing for hard mode), so it may not be as challenging if you're one to always use the weakness of the boss to your advantage...and I only mean I use nothing but the buster on my first playthrough of it.
SPOILERS BE AHEAD

Ran off and beat this on the weekend. I was pretty disappointed by Wily's Castle (and really, the whole game, but I said the same thing with MM9 so take everything with a grain of salt). The music was generally boring, the robot masters were dull, and most of the weapons weren't useful enough to be used (exception: Water Shield which murders, Triple Blade isn`t bad either). Difficulty wise the stages were pretty good (although some of the minibosses were tough/annoying) but Wily's Castle was a breeze and I mostly just shot everything with the buster.

The first Wily stage was just having issues with the Archive until you got the boss patterns down where you could kill them with almost no effort. Wily 2... I don`t remember. I think I just shot up the boss. Wily 3`s Devil was a huge pain because my pattern recognition skills are next to non-existant. If there was a block where I didn`t have to jump to avoid, I jumped. Every. Single. Time. Three E-Tanks later (and two beats: I fell under the blocks during his second attack and got stuck between the solid blocks and a bottomless pit so I had to wait for the Devil to start forming again to get back to solid ground) I won the hardest fight in the game.

The refights were easy but between having a decent grasp of their pattern, figuring out their weakness, and a half damage item that`s expected. Wily 1 was easy (randomly selected his weakness first try!), 2 was almost as easy (Triple Blade did nice damage and Wily was easy to hit with it) and the final stage had a neat gimmick that never went anywhere. Final Wily was pretty fun and he was a good boss which can`t be said for most Megaman games.

I should go and buy MM9 so I can actually own it but my Wii has artifacts when I was playing MM10 so the GPU is probably damaged again and this time I'm out of warranty.
I don't know what I'm doing that causes it. No air flow is obstructed and I haven't even touched it since early January.
I'll probably end up grabbing this off XBLA when it comes out at the end of the month. I've found recently that I tend not to be able to sit for long periods of time playing console games without getting bored, so I dunno how into this I'll get. I'd rather have a PSP/DS version instead.
Totally agree with portable Megaman would be nicer than console versions. In the meantime I pine by playing the original NES Megaman games, the endless-version hacks, and the good romhacks that almost completely change the game.

*edit*
Hell, besides reusing the same boss designs and the Wily bosses being nigh-identical to their originals, Rockman No Constancy is an amazing Megaman 2 romhack that IMO is better than both MM9 and 10.

(may be biased since MM2 is my favorite MM game)
Yeah, I've been playing MM7 and the SNES MMX games on my PSP (I have a modded one). I really think Capcom is missing out on making a new handheld MM game.
Pages: first prev 1234 last