HELLO BOYS & GIRLS =)

Pages: first 12 next last
Hi everyone! I've been browsing the site for a few days now and decided that I would finally create an account here. Where to begin, well. My name is Sylvia Zama Surya, or Syzasu for short. I'm 21 years old. half spanish and half indian. I've been using rpg maker since rm95 and I can't even remember how long it's been =( haha. I haven`t released a game yet but have a few unfinished games i`ve been working on for a few years now. I love manga! mostly shonen stuff, although I admittedly have enjoyed non shonen ones too ;). When I`m not on my computer I`m either reading books or manga. I`m sort of an introvert, and thus have a bubble around me at all times. The reason I got into rpg maker was because I played a game called Chrono Trigger when I was 8 years old and ever since then I`ve been fascinated by and dwelt deeply into role playing games. I can`t stand first person shooters (I hate halo more than I hate icy walkways! >=( ugh!). What else hmm. well I can speak spanish and hindi which has been confusing me for the last 2-3 years (i`m fairly new at hindi haha). Aside from that I signed up on here to get help with my games, maybe some testing as well =D, also to meet new people who love rm``ing and check out their projects! HELLO!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Velcome. You would do vell to post lots!
Welcome fellow manga reader may i ask what mangas your interested in?

Welcome to RMN!
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
wolcaiushd the sdjhasd I hapro tyi jsve great ght hwer
Thanks for the welcomes!
Hmm well to name a few of my favourites:
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Air Gear, Fairy Tail, Claymore series (love claymore!!), Love Hina, Great Teacher Onizuka, Soul Eater, D-Grayman, Mahou Sensei Negima, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, No Bra (devilish yet addictive), Kimi no Iru Machi, Ai Kora (love and college), Tsubasa series, Rosario Vampire, 1/2 Prince.

At the moment I`m waiting for many series to update their chapters =(
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I don't see Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in that list! Definitely watch/read it, it's amazing.

post=114160
half spanish and half indian.

Also, this is a truly badass blend.
Welcome to the site! :D
I am so out of touch. What is a shonen?

Also, ditto for me on the whole "I played a game called Chrono Trigger when I was 8 years old and ever since then I`ve been fascinated by and dwelt deeply into role playing games." except my game was Dragon Warrior for the NES (I am old).

Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
ah Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann looks interesting I shall check it out thanks =D
I dont know about badass blend, as I'm really frail lol. I couldn't do more than one rep of a 20 pound dumbell for the life of me. But thanks for the compliments.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
Hai Syzasu! Welcome! Chrono Trigger is one of my most favorite games as well.

I hope to see your games soon.
Why do people ask other people what manga they like when the list is always the exact same? I am pretty sure there are only twenty manga whatevers that don't suck (as seen through the eyes of someone who enjoys manga naturally)!

REGARDLESS, HELLO

Are you making a game? Make a gamepage so we can see what it is all about!
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
Welcome to RMN Syzasu! Enjoy!!!! :)
helllooo :D im sure you'll fit in snugly
post=114203
What is a shonen?
i do believe it's a manga aimed at boys? i think shonen means boys. shoujo would be girls. So it's more action packed.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
post=114404
helllooo :D im sure you'll fit in snugly
post=114203
What is a shonen?

i do believe it's a manga aimed at boys? i think shonen means boys. shoujo would be girls. So it's more action packed.

No, a Yaoi is aimed at boys. I'm pretty sure, from what I've seen in them there is plenty of action.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Ark +1 points
Hearty welcome to RMN! <3
If you like manga/anime, then you should check out Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.
Have a nice time :3
Hi Syzasu! You seem nice, hope to see ya more around the forums.

This is pretty unrelated, buuut your name reminded me of an Internet meme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw .

I know the bull guy says something that sounds like "Shienzu," but your name reminded me of that, and I laughed a little. So please understand that, just by joining this website and posting this topic, you have brightened someone's day!!

(P.S. I hate Halo too, but not as much as icy walkways; I have strong feelings on the latter, living ten minutes' walk from classes on a bumpy college campus!)
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=115783
"Shienzu,"

actually, it's 'shinenzu.' "Watashi wa shinen- (stutter) SHINENZU"\

so it would be closer to Shinan.
paging Canuck to solve the riddle of the japanese ways
Yaoi: Literally "Attacker, Receiver" in Japanese Well... They are basically boy love comics in between two gay males or 1 gay guy after one insecure male lead. Besides, the translation says it all.
Shonen: Literally "Few Years" in Japanese. It is a reference to young boys from age of seven and up. However, categories are normally broken and lots of these manga and animes are aimed at older males as well. Normally mean plenty of fast action filled with gags.
I can't translate shojo myself, but these are usually girl orientated gerne focusing on more serious relationships such as family and romance on an higher level then that in shonen. Nice to meet you as well.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
post=114160
I can`t stand first person shooters (I hate halo more than I hate icy walkways! >=( ugh!).

>:C
wassap :p
Pages: first 12 next last