WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
This is like a mix of the "what are you thinking about" and screenshot threads, and an idea that worked out well on GW for years. Tell us/me/people what you're working on in your game, comment on other people's progress, or both!

A few guidelines:
-This is NOT the screenshot thread. Don't post your screenshots in here unless they're of some WIP menu you're doing (or whatver) and you're NOT posting that image in the screenshot thread. Use common sense.
-Don't go all S4D on us. Just a sentence or three is fine; if you want to go further, utilize RMN's blog function (people do read them, you know!).
-Try not to advertise. Obviously you're going to be posting about your game, but don't end every post with "FIND MORE BY CLICKING THIS UGLY IMAGE: !!!!IMAGE!!!!!" or else you'll make my blood boil. If people want to find out more, they can click on your name to see your projects.
-If you want to find out more, you can click on a user's name to see their projects.

--------------------

Right now I'm attempting to wrap up coding the skillsets for the current Krazuman game, Arian Wild. Three characters are 99.99% done, two are done as well as they can be right now (we have some stuff to change to fit our new design) and one is... very WIP.
I'm doing a few faceset drawings for someone's RM game I thought looked interesting. Imagine that, me being productive.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I was working on my GameChill project (an RM "adaptation" of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet) but I seem to have burnt out. It was the tedious mapping that's made me give up.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Making some battle animations for my game Azulea. Also making some sprites for another project, so lots of pixelling lately.
Working on my project "Hunted"
A lot of eventing
Drawing new artworks. This time not too childish, trying to get more serious with my stuff.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I'm waking up with carbonated caffiene so I can finish my database today, hopefully.
Finishing up some general purpose GUI routines for my engine so I can make the map editor and go back to making tilesets for the actual demo. I should have finished this part about a week ago but I've been procrastinating because it's the most boring part of the project I've worked on so far :p
Sailerius
did someone say angels
I'm working on the second alpha of Act II. Right now, I'm replacing the placeholder sidequests and scripting the new battle mechanic.
I spent the last hour trying frantically to fix a strange bug with the inventory system only to find it was a ridiculously simple issue that could be solved by deleting three lines of code. Go me.

Also I'm preparing to pull an all-nighter to finish off my Game Chill entry since I've spent way too much fucking time on this thing already ugh
LouisCyphre
I totally just set up field effects in five minutes by variables and scripts. And they work.

<3
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i just finished the menu for the team cascade entry. fun times. :D
seriously though this is the last time i am pixeling a whole menu from scratch, in future, photoshop filters + dumb textures plz.

edit: on the upside, you guys are going to fucking love this thing
Working my ass off to get this version of Forever's End ready for Release Something. Also, trying to maintain my sanity.
Dragon Fantasy: Venaitura 2, and am going to have a nice little demo ready come RS. I'm going through it now to fix the little errors and mistakes that I happen to come by.
Testing my RS release to death, after finishing up all the events and such today. Next step is to make the file size as small as possible. Sitting just under 12 MBs right now, but I'd like to see if I can shave off one or two.
I am working furiously on an XTREME map for Hellion, so that I can release a mappack for RSD IX (like I said I would).
I'm almost finished with my 1st RPG, Savior of the Gods. It's not going to be very long. Mabey like an Hour and a half.
LouisCyphre
Monsters. The last part of the database that needs doing.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Godsword: I like your goals.

I tired to go to bed, but I got back up to fiddle with this slums map some more. It is both a town(ish) area AND a dungeon. aksfdnlasknfdlsandflkasdnf;sf
Today I've been changing the implementation of abilities in Oxtongue Heroes to allow abilities to target things other than locations, such as units. (Previously unit-targeting abilities were targeted using location, but there are various reasons having the distinction helps.) This also prompted a couple changes to what the player sees when targeting an ability that I'll be working through.