WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
welcome to my fucking world chaos. D:

this contest game is going to be the death of me
LouisCyphre
Done with sprites and twenty of ninety monsters to go. Scratch that, fifteen.
tardis
you're spriting characters/monsters. you have it easy sir.
i am scratch pixeling full interface design.
LouisCyphre
Fuck no I'm not spriting monsters. I'm balancing them.
tardis
hahahahahahahahahah
balancing.
LouisCyphre
:'( indeed.
post=114896
I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite I don't want to sprite aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh
post=114921
cry me an effing river you guys :p

as for content: I took a "break" today and converted my engine's window setup and input handling code over to SDL since it works awesomely with all of the OpenGL crap I've written already, will let me add audio and gamepad support without too much agony, and will make porting easier if I ever decide to. I've never touched SDL before today, but apparently it's pretty easy to work with. Oooooooh boy!
post=114926
post=114896
post=114921
cry me an effing river you guys:p

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Just working on improving my mapping skills. I've found that my biggest problem is finding the right tiles for the different parts of my maps.
tardis
battle system battle system battle system battle system battle system
CHAPSETS

For the contest. Then the char I was supposed to do yesterday, and then editing some stuff.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Mapping for a FPS project..

trying out a new game engine..
beating the crap out of myself for being too late for RSD..
About to start work on my game's final dungeon. Then lots of time making sure the final bosses play right.
LouisCyphre
Items, elemental affinities of Traces, preventing Equip removal, and common events, in that order.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Making an interior tileset, hoping that I'll have enough space to put in the things i want. I'm trying to also look up some reference pictures that I have in mind, but I can't seem to find them online. Trying to go for a mediterranean look for it. Then I'll go about mapping some of the interiors.
I'm currently amassing even more gameplay material and concepts for my project which could be described as a sci-fi-dungeon-crawler called ARBITER. Although I have most graphical material piled up, putting up mock screenshots just to display the idea of my game just doesn't seem right. I have two main concerns which keep perstering me; 1) I am a terrible scripter (and not used to VX at all) 2) this is starting to look like a pretty straight forward hack n' slash pen&paper rpg.
tardis
individual graphics for descriptions of fucking everything. awesome.
LouisCyphre
<sasosonwa> IT IS THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPERS THAT ACTUALLY CARE about game balance.