WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Holy shit the guard command is useful jdhakjsdhkfjshdkgasjnkjasdgkjsdhkjjfj this rules.
I am currently working on all my npc's. In chapter one of my game Glacia. This is one of the last thing's I have to do. I am hoping to release the first chapter in February. I think it is going to be about 4 hours long.
I'm actually making graphics (especially character poses and maybe some faceset edits in future) for the game Sternenkind-Saga. And I do not make a game myself at this time because I currently don't have enough motivation to do so. :(
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
*Craze is wrapping up skillets for a battle demo at the end of the month.
Soon to begin a monster set. It's going to drive my skull into the ground and through a meat grinder if I use graphics Gale, but hopefully I can get a Wacom pad.
Planning out a list of music to send to my composer for him to be getting on with throughout the production period. Most probably will be around forty files.
figuring out how I can visually represent "take this area of map tiles and automatically generate normals for them that will give the effect of this arbitrary 3D shape when lit" without it looking too confusing to the user so they can make things like large columns and other non-planar structures without entering each tile vertex normal manually and shooting themselves in the face from the tedium and frustration that would inevitably ensue.

Since it's a 2D game with a non-rotating camera I'm thinking I'll probably just show them a heightmap they can edit with a few simple tools and then use that to compute the normals and map them to the selected tiles. I'm thinking it will suck to make.
I currently am planning out a mecha game for m2k and making some battle animations using SRW sprites.
Plot Development and Story Arcs for a 2D Ninja ORPG. Its been rough but the break give me plenty of time.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Composing game music for my fps.. it's a pain..
Just finished drawing more cutscene art for MnP's next chapter/demo. Sending the pics to my pixelator lady to make it look all video game-y.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Today, I tried to figure out the Unity game engine.. it's a pain in the ass for anything besides terrain atm..
So you're actually working on a game, booble? :D
oh, no it's for someone else's game. I'm way too unoriginal to start an actual game right now, as rad as that would be.
Craze
*Craze thinks that he just managed to fix every single bug in AW's battle system. Holy toledo.

Note to self: never touch scripts ever again ever
obligatory

(I know you didn't make it, but Fugger's immunity to being revived is crazy)
Craze