WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

I'm attempting a better resize of these.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
http://rpgmaker.net/users/Craze/locker/TwentyMinutesOfBuffs.txt

Another development chat between Karsuman and I. Note that these happen like five times a day, but this one was more interesting than most (it talks about skillsets and balancing them). First one is here.
tl;dr

I am now working on Generica: TNG now, though.
Dragon Fantasy: Origins.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1733/

Definitely a fun little project. I love working on it! Woop.
I'm going to begin the revised opening "cinematic" sometime down the road.
I'm remixing the Stellar Kart song "Shine Like The Stars".

Aside from that, beautiful sweet nothing.
post=115287
Planning out a list of music to send to my composer for him to be getting on with throughout the production period. Most probably will be around forty files.
Good luck him!
Craze
Now that I've finished Arian Wild's battle demo, I'm going to start working on mapping again. Most importantly, I need to redo the senate chamber.

I'm also working on enhancing the gamepage, but that's less of a priority at the minute.
I'm working on the remaining optional quests for Complete Chaos until I move on to the final dungeon.
Writing a very basic script for Neo Lescia, since I've needed to get it written down for a LONG time.

EDIT: For those wondering, I expect to be done in the coming weeks.
Trying to beat a boss in P5 who is like the end chapter boss in Chapter 3. And wow this boss is freaking hard, I don't want to tone the boss down TOO much, or else it wouldn't be challenging.

The boss has some standard attacks, but once the boss gets 1/2 it unleashes her finisher attack which damages all enemies and puts em' to sleep. Then she uses Regen that recover 5% of the boss' health. And to top it all off she has a skill that inflicts random status to all of the fighters. The regen can be dispelled, but I don't have that person in my party team though.

I am thinking of making like a slightly CMSish Battle Results thing, that way all the party members can level up instead of the 4 you control, that way the player doesn't have to keep using the same characters and can switch out when they need to. (Save for the hero... but I'm even thinkin' of allowing the player to switch him out too.)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=117218
Regen that recover 5% of the boss' health.

That's a 2k3 no-no. Set it to 1% or 2%, because it will trigger after everyone's turn, not just the boss'.
NPC's, NPC's, and cookies...then more NPC's.
I had to go back and redo a good handful of them since they were boring
one liners with no personality whatsoever. But I think I accidentally made a
few too many of them in to overly self-involved pricks ._.

Also a load of different branches of dialogues too.
Worried it might be a bit to word heavy, but I'm trying to keep it interesting.
LouisCyphre
Class is a lot more interesting when the instructor gives a rat's- oh, wrong topic.

I have a fair amount of odds and ends to wrap up with the code, and then: testing.
post=117219
post=117218
Regen that recover 5% of the boss' health.
That's a 2k3 no-no. Set it to 1% or 2%, because it will trigger after everyone's turn, not just the boss'.

I learned that the hard way. =(

I'm working on a small mini-game in my game Carpe Diem. It'll take me forever though because I can't code to save my life! x_x
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm making a video of the intro to Tina of the Stars.
I'm working on real time meteor shower code, with burnable trees and grass. Gotta remind myself tho to keep it computer friendly so old computers don't slow down.
LouisCyphre
Messing with some hit-rate algs. Started with

70 * ( accuracy / evasion ) 

which seemed to be the right idea until it became clear that 3 AC vs. 1 EV was a 210% hit rate. Then I tried

70 + ( accuracy / evasion )

which was all well and good until I noticed that there was a minimum of 70%. Then I took the idea of a minimum and ran with it, getting

10 + ( ( 70 * ( accuracy / 2) ) / (evasion / 2) )

Which was cool until accuracy growth absolutely exploded.

More math to come.
Craze
Chaos, karsu and I had a half-hour long discussion about accuracy minimums when dividing stats. Be careful, you don't have a bastard partner to keep you in line.