WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

I am currently working on Dark Sconce.A game where you try to do 4 things help cyborg, get back at dark sconce,try not to get killed by Roughy Mac Adusteth girlo, and convince hex that the vmll dimension doesn't deserve to be destroyed,all while controlling 4 character Fluffy, Cyborg,Treasureth, and Manno(I know they have dumb names but it was supposed to be a joke).
Working on a scene from my game Alvorada do Mal. A girl is pregnant from one of the characters, and they found out the child is an alien/demon/thing... I'm doing the birth scene, it's coming out alright, I will probably make a video out of it. Very representative of the game. :D
I've decided to do a side game instead of dark sconce
post=122065
I've decided to do a side game instead of dark sconce

How can you do a side game if (to my knowledge) you have no main project? :/

I am working more on battles, ugh... Luckily I'm nearing the finish line. I'm just making the equipment and the enemies and stuff so I can finally get on with the actual game. I also tweaked the Attributes for magic, cause according to Chaos they work better if they are doubled.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
It's because 2k3 handles stats in a stupid fashion. Each point of attack is a half of a point of damage, which is all good. Each point of magic is one-fortieth of a point of damage times the spell's influence. So at ten Magic influence, 4 points of magic improve your damage by one point. Doubling the element percents make that into a half a point of damage for each point of magic, the same rate as attack. Course, you'll have to halve all spells' base damage.

Fuck you, Enterbrain.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
vx all the way

Also, what am I working on now? Mapping Arian Wild.
I'm doing the birth scene, it's coming out alright,
Glad to hear it! But is the scene ok?

Last thing I worked on was my entry for Befuddle Quest 4 Dead, took 7 hours start to finish. Now I am thinking about a plot for a game that does not have any battles..
But right now this very moment I am working on a piece of crispy chicken and potato salad from Safeway.

- Mike
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=122005
I am currently working on Dark Sconce.A game where you try to do 4 things help cyborg, get back at dark sconce,try not to get killed by Roughy Mac Adusteth girlo, and convince hex that the vmll dimension doesn't deserve to be destroyed,all while controlling 4 character Fluffy, Cyborg,Treasureth, and Manno(I know they have dumb names but it was supposed to be a joke).

oh my god what

Vroom Vrooom

I want more vehicle sound effects :(
WIP. Sorta.

EDIT:
Origional do not steal.
Seriously.
Look for vehicle sound effects here:
http://www.sounddogs.com/

That truck sprite looks awesome.
icons

hang on gotta make sure WIP sees:

ICONS
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=122288
vx all the way

Yeah I'm pretty much going to great lengths to port my rm2k3 game to VX right now. Fuck rm2k3 forever.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I don't think you're being sarcastic for various reasons, but seriously. VX has been out for two years. Yes, it costs money... so does 2k3.

As for what I'm doing, I'm making white people black. Gogo Arian Wild!
post=122488
I don't think you're being sarcastic for various reasons, but seriously.

I'm not being sarcastic, just to assure you.
post=122438
icons

hang on gotta make sure WIP sees:

ICONS

ICONS!!?

post=122431
Look for vehicle sound effects here:
http://www.sounddogs.com/

That truck sprite looks awesome.

Thanks! (for both).
Who here wants to do a remake of Hero's Realm in VX and then sell it commercially? I want in on the easy RPG moneys!
post=122603
Who here wants to do a remake of Hero's Realm in VX and then sell it commercially? I want in on the easy RPG moneys!

But isn't hero realm is all about old skool :(

That sounds pretty cool though, but I don't really play VX games so yeah...
post=122606
post=122603
But isn't hero realm is all about old skool :(

That sounds pretty cool though, but I don't really play VX games so yeah...

Well, we'd have to make custom graphics styled after the FFIV's and FFV's and the RM2k3 RTP. By we I mean someone with pixeling skills.