WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Y'know, I haven't touched RPG MAKER in months. Is... Is this what it feels like to die?
@Nickad I haven't touched rpgmaker in a week and I'm already going insane...

Finished 3 linearts for Alice omg D8
Heheh I thought I was the only one. I just started yesterday (or before yesterday) after not touching it since feb.
^Legend of Vanadia, right? I've been waiting for that one for a while... I remember back in the day when you were using Cloud, Aerith, and Zelos sprites as placeholders.
Finished coloring all 3 portraits. Now for their sprites D8
Working on a bunch of Post Game stuff, (it activates when you touch the final save point before the final boss.) Such as one final part in the Arena, the Post Game Dungeon, and a couple other sidequests. (This is the parts I hate doing the most.) Once all done, I'll finally work on the ending... the ENDING o_O; *twitches*

Oh and I gotta finish skills for the characters. If feels like such a little list, but it feels so tedious... anyone else get that?
Desperation has led me to release a "Special Edition" version of Complete Chaos. I want to finish it by this weekend, but I do want to play through the entire game one more time, which should take me around 2 or so weeks.

In this version, I want to:
-Clean up some of the dialogue
-Get rid of all of the town folk facesets and just stick with real people. The original decision to mix them up was deliberate because I saw it in one of my favorite RM games and thought ("oooh, cool! I wanna do that!"), but no one seems to like it much, so away it goes
-Fix balance issues - specifically, lower the enemy's speed, warn players more, decrease the amount of enemies per map but also increase the experience earned per battle to compensate

And for a little extra...
-4 new optional dungeons
-3 new hidden/optional characters
-1 new bonus ending

And when it's all done, I want to make a 10 min trailer like I did for Vanity
Those seem like HUGE improvements.
post=141067
^Legend of Vanadia, right? I've been waiting for that one for a while... I remember back in the day when you were using Cloud, Aerith, and Zelos sprites as placeholders.

Ahh those were the times. I still have that version so I can play it and be like "man did I really make this crap?".

As for what I'm up to now, like I said in my blog, I'm working on advancing the plot and introducing new characters and party members.
Im almost done fixing Phantom Legacy.

After finishing the new intro; I realized the post intro part of the game needed to be remade too; since it was ... crummy and boring!

The revisions help the pacing along, and sets the story up better.

The nice thing is I don't have to remake the first dungeon; so after this phase is done; I can go into already existing cutscenes, make the necessary changes and finally pick up where I left off when my brother volunteered to do art for me but didn't in the end.

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm currently making another bunch of cutscene animations.
Blasting Zone, to be specific.

Like most games I play the 'intro' is mostly cutscene...but once I'm done in the area I'm at, I only have a few more areas to go before the party finds their airship and the player can do what they like~
Aside from sprites. Website layout.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post-battle victory screen where you can collect any and all goodies dropped by enemies and you see your gained XP/etc. sketching ideas. i want it to be sort of modular so that character level up windows could pop out of it.
making a series of number-pictures appear over targets when damage/healing is incurred, as opposed to the placeholder message saying " took X damage!".
Just finishing up some of the story and mapping for Village Brave before trying my hand at battles in RMVX.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Um...sifting through To Arms! beta report(s), trying to figure out how to fix things that are broken in a way I don't understand.
Battle animations. Battle animations. Battle animations. Battle animations. Battle animations.

105 done, about 200+ to go. Crazy.
!!!

Why so many?

I've made complete games with about 2 dozen animations. (of course, it was 8-bit Dragon Warrior-esque game, but still).
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=141244
Um...sifting through To Arms! beta report(s), trying to figure out how to fix things that are broken in a way I don't understand.

gj

now pretend you're a scripter

I'm mapping for and writing the first blog about Edifice (click my name).

EDIT: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2158/blog/2712/
post=141244
trying to figure out how to fix things that are broken in a way I don't understand.

Man, do I know what talking about! Seems other people can always see things we can't -_-