WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Should I reprimand WIP for posting screenshots in this topic?
Those are actually "dev shots" as he worded it.
kick his ass kenton
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Messing around with Yanfly's script goodness and thinking of a story idea. I want to make a game with a modern setting, but nothing to do with angsty teenagers. I'm thinking along the lines of "investment banker goes apeshit after confronting several possessed kids", kind of like American Psycho meets jRPG. hmmm
Children of the Corn Credit Union
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Calibrating light maps through trial and error.

It sucks.
Bug testing to the extreme while Maki works on artsy stuff. Man, increasing non-linearity really increase how much work it takes to test things. (What happens if I do this first, so this person is no longer there? But what if I've done that and now this new person is there? arrrgh, so many posibilities to run through).
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Working on the skillsets and dungeon design plans for Azulea.
I'm currently working on more sprites for my CBS.
Spriting~ It feels much better if you create everything yourself♥
post=147057
Even when it looks crap!
Damn right. I prefer shitty custom graphics over rips or RTP.
Max McGee
Me and my head tester will be doing penultimate and then final playtests of To Arms! today.

Man, increasing non-linearity really increase how much work it takes to test things. (What happens if I do this first, so this person is no longer there? But what if I've done that and now this new person is there? arrrgh, so many posibilities to run through).

Dude, like tell me about it. This might be the number one reason that EtG is no longer being actively worked on.
Finished making a dungeon for 'Sunnydale' a few days ago and now I'm working on the boss. Can't decide which monster graphic I want to use..............
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Planning a game that plays like Final Fantasy and sounds like Fight Club. Using VX. No joke.

Opening line: "People are always asking me, do I know Psycho Killer."
post=147281
Planning a game that plays like Final Fantasy. Using VX. No joke.

If you hadn't said it, I would think that was a joke.
post=147335
Finishing up the first lockpicking minigame in SL: Riot Grrl. I'm not going to lie, I haven't really changed anything from how it worked/looked in Sore Losers.

That isn't a bad thing.
Max McGee
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.
Max McGee
It. Is. Done.