WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
@WIP and Ness: Double sexy.

What? Ness's is amazing custom art, WIP's is....a plain blue screen with some white letters on it? Unless you find IGL innately sexy. (WIP, what goes in the big blue box at the top? Is that where the 'Use', etc. commands go?)

While I'm asking dumb questions what the hell kind of face is 'e' underscore o Mitsu.

Anyway....I don't know what's next for me in the world of chapsets. I may not be working on anything for a long time.
Well, the fact that he has been constructing a new system from scratch is what makes WIP's screen sweet.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Max has no appreciation for the art of programming.
I'm working on all the monsters that will appear in my game. Having alot of trouble making my own.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
max clearly misread the title as 'what art you working on now?'

but seriously craze is more grammatically correct than that.

Which one of these are better? or even a bit faithful to how Fire Emblem facesets were sprited:

Working on the boss to the third main dungeon in ANISC (ki ki ki ma ma ma....)

I also want to start working on MMZ again pretty soon, possibly this week or next week.
Just an update that I'm kinda almost done translating the whole database for Seraphic Blue. I'll then move on to translating the battle and menu systems before going into the dialogues and narratives proper.

That said, I do intend to release a demo translation of Seraphic Blue that will cover the prologue, and the 1st 3 episodes (yep the game is in episodes :)). But when, I can't confirm just yet...still kinda a long way before i get to the actual story translation ~ ~ When the time comes, a blog for this game will then be created. :0
Re-doing Gio Adventures so that it's actually better this time.
Fixing the very very bugged movement system in WeaponBirth.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Making algorithms for generating stats and sprites from any randomly selected file, and making it to where only the data used in the algorithms is read (don't want all of a 300mb video loaded into a byte array now do we?). I had an idea for making something more entertaining!
Over 300 Battle Animations already.

And I watch Gurren Lagann episodes during breaks. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Enemy graphics.
Here's an example:

Concept art by TFT
That bird needs a pair of fuchsia colored shades.
I almost thought it had some kind of iguana head with three tongues comin out and he was looking behind himself, but my dark monitor plays tricks on me.