WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

post=148759
I almost thought it had some kind of iguana head with three tongues comin out and he was looking behind himself, but my dark monitor plays tricks on me.

Hmm...

:O

Ocean that is obscene!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Hey well there's 3 girls in battle... oh man, this just got worse! :<
Butt-sniff system... The wolf player sniffs the enemy's butt and reports back its HP and some random information.
Working on producing a demo for my game, Crimson Thorns.
post=148772
Butt-sniff system... The wolf player sniffs the enemy's butt and reports back its HP and some random information.

Samson sniffs enemy mole
Samson: Mmmmm, I smell carrots.
Leo: Shutup, it's just molasses! [/lame joke]

Oh, and working on CMS concept.
Working on a soundtrack for a game called Runic Cipher. Never done a soundtrack before, but the designer liked my samples, so why not? Gives me something to do over the summer.
The final dungeon for Eternal Paradise! I'm at the mapping stage. Once that's done, I'll be making the final set of enemies. Then I'll place some treasure, then the enemies, and finally finish the script. After all of that's been done, I can event everything and begin the final testing process...!!!
post=148848
The final dungeon for Eternal Paradise! I'm at the mapping stage. Once that's done, I'll be making the final set of enemies. Then I'll place some treasure, then the enemies, and finally finish the script. After all of that's been done, I can event everything and begin the final testing process...!!!

So a final version isn't too far off? Woo!

Personally I'm still doing database stuff. Finally found a script that fits my weapon upgrading needs. Now just to add armour and then get to actually mapping.... I dunno... probably the initial floors of the tower I guess (Yay for originality...)
Smashing through the dev and writers block on a project that's long-overdue to be finished.
Multithreading make head hurttttt

I dream of a day when 8ghz can be devoted to one thread. :(
Coding Coding and more Coding... did i mention im coding right now?
Mapping intros :x About as fun as it sounds.
I've managed to multithread parts of the platforming engine that Spelunky is built off of.

If only such a great game wasn't made in GameMaker, and instead something with better performance.
i just finished debugging the custom joypad mapping feature in the game i'm working on, and now i'm working on overhauling the treasure system.
polishing the intro and the first dungeon. oh joy
Battle Trophies Battle Trophies Battle Trophies. Added about 80 of them out of a current 125. (Max total is around 200-250)