WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

I am reply #1,000!!! Yay!

I'm working on a new version of my cash cow and almost have it finished. I'm being pressured for a name of what to call it.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'm working on a custom stat increase system simply because I can.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=150863
Does it involve ninja wizards and 24 hours?
Yellow Magic
That's a good idea...
Just finished writing the strategy Guide for Eden Legacy II.
About to complete the beta version map of Eden Legacy III.
Waiting to hear from final beta tester so I can put up the download for Eden Legacy II.
Avoiding my final essay of my masters degree when I should really get that done tonight.
Thinking about food.
Multi-tasking= fun.
Working on implementing the optional content in to Eternal Paradise while I wait for my testers to get back to me! Fun stuff.
I've taken the source of the MineCraft SMP persister, and I'm trying to reverse engineer the part of MineCraft that deals with custom skins in multiplayer so I can come up with a quick hack to make the game actually show my custom skin while I'm running the persistor. As an aside to that, since servers don't have name verification yet, I've coded in a name change for SMP so that I can actually have the name I want, seeing as how the persister conveniently already has the launcher decompiled.

Oh god now MineCraft is even sucking up all of my programming time.
Yellow Magic
post=150863
Instead of this I'm devising a Custom Level-Up on Demand System (CLUDS) (hahaha); you gain XP the normal way, i.e. fighting battles and instead of automatically leveling up, you 'store' levels, which you can 'cash in' whenever you like (I know it sounds a bit like the FFX sphere-grid but it isn't honest). However throughout the game I'll be discouraging grinding, offering incentives to stay at a lower level such as better spells. It's probably not original but it'll be fun to make, at least.

EDIT: I'm trying to figure out how the VX experience curve works. I thought it was a geometric series at first but that idea fell apart horribly. oh well
Instead of this I'm devising a Level-Up on Demand System (LUDS)

I am sorry but as part of the CCANSA* I'm going to have you rename that to Custom Level-Up on Demand System, in order to keep the professional consistency among our peers. Good day sir.

* Custom Convenient Acronym Naming System Association
Yellow Magic
That's the word I was missing! Thaaanks~
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Ashriot and I are streamlining the alchemy system for Carlsev 1. There's a 20-image limit in RPG Maker 2000, but we've managed to figure out a workaround.

The numbers left of each tonic show the amount you can make given your current inventory. The numbers below that display the amount of each material you have. The bottom two numbers are the amount of royal jelly (each tonic requires one) and total tonics that alchemist can make during the game.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
(Duplicate)
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Thanks. Major kudos to ashriot for doing the fonts and gruntwork in less than 4 hours!

Edit: feel free to leave responses/feedback on the game page; I posted a blog there.
Doing the armour and accessories still, 'cause I'm slow like that. Probably just me trying to postpone re-writing 80 spell descriptions to fit the format of <target (1Ally, All Enemies, etc)>: <description>. Huzzah for me changin my mind millions of times... ahwell.
Just found data for my game that I thought I lost long ago. So, now I'm just seeing what data I want to keep while working on items, weapons, and etc.
Taking a break from coding and brushing up the story here and there as i found some inconsistancies
Opening rpgmaker and then suddenly getting VERY sleepy! Resulting in closing rpgmaker and doing something else.