WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Coding a customized SMP minecraft server for the best alpha server there is out there (read, tweaking existing in game commands to work better and making systems to hamper griefers)! ( minecraft.rawcritics.com is the server name in case any of ya'll own minecraft)
I bought it the other day and was hopelessly addicted with survival mode. Not tried it multiplayer yet.
Im working on improving my artwork so I can draw more besides good looking faces.
I'm working on redoing the cities in my game. Mostly because they seemed too small and dull.
Fiddling away with VX, constantly bouncing between my two projects. I've actually started mapping alot and yet again, changed the complete database of items.
Creating a tester's zone, allowing for easy teleportation and cheating :P (while similtaneously working on the world's most awesome battle system :o)
editing my item database, so that when my demo DOES come out, the monsters/players won't be incredibly under/overpowered. Also setting statistics for monsters/groups.
post=151531
Creating a tester's zone, allowing for easy teleportation and cheating :P (while similtaneously working on the world's most awesome battle system :o)

But... that can't be possible; I don't even know you! *I'm* working on the world's most awesome battle system!!

Is this the Twlight Zone? Or perhaps Bright Falls?

My baby :)

Working on my BQ5 entry... using mostly RTP, but I'll use some custom graphics, some for my cooking minigame, and the some for a CBS thingie.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=151540
post=151531
But... that can't be possible; I don't even know you! *I'm* working on the world's most awesome battle system!!

Is this the Twlight Zone? Or perhaps Bright Falls?

My baby :)

This system has the potential to be very versatile.
That does look pretty awesome :o You have now tempted me to post my battle system >_<
post=151554
That does look pretty awesome :o You have now tempted me to post my battle system >_<

You should! Also, your avatar is amazing.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Just finished off a side-quest's eventing. Why am I doing side-quests now? Um...because I want my secret characters now.
P:
Plus I plan to have it available from where I'm at with my progress save-file, but the side-quest is meant to be undertaken at a higher level. It becomes available early but completing more of the game is recommended, sort of thing.
Just finished doing the CSS for ATEOFDBS.
Now to get ready working on...other stuff =3=
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
I made Death Skills! :D
@SorceressKyrsty, I do love me some side quests! And secret characters? Hell yah! Optional stuff is great because it gives you the feeling that you can make more out of something you're enjoying rather than just playing it till it ends.

@Rhyme, what are Death Skills? O.o like an instant death move?

He likes to build birdhouses to pass the time by.

---

I'm working on character designs while still practicing anatomy.

Nice work there, ashriot. I always enjoy seeing people make the RTP cool again.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm making some battler graphics. Might as well get on top of it while I've got all of this spriting motivation :)

So far, I've gotten I think five done? 3 bosses and two generic enemies. The enemies have idle animations but nothing else. Playables are fully animated.
(If I fully animated everything I'd never get anything done. D:)
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Planned out skills for the battle system, so now I'm working on the equipment menu. That is where you can equip skills (a maximum of 7). Most of the issue I'm having is positioning, but I made some progress in that at least. Made me wish we had a drag and drop/resizable menu thing in RMVX instead of working off of coordinates.