WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
post=151757
Made me wish we had a drag and drop/resizable menu thing in RMVX instead of working off of coordinates.

:<

ashriot: Skills that trigger upon death!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
post=151773
Skills that trigger upon death!
> Dies.
> Summons Phoenix.
> Laughs.

Oh yes <3
I'm working on chipsets/charsets for an RM2k3 game. The image specifications are a bitch and I haven't got the hang of those autotile things yet but whatever.

post=151650
Nice work there, ashriot. I always enjoy seeing people make the RTP cool again.

Rhyme: oooooh. Sounds interesting!

catmitts: wow, that looks crazy... and a little frightening!
That's a really nice screen, Catm.

Anyways, I'm flop-flopping between Vanity and Sunnydale. With Sunnydale, I just finished the third main dungeon and will probably start the fourth one sometime next week. After that, there will only be two main dungeons left to do.

That doesn't include the side-storyline dungeons, though. I don't know how many of those I will do... I guess as much as I need to. No more, no less.
Just delivered writers block a critical blow; and I mean like a perfect mid-jump headshot by by the greatest sniper in the multiverse using a gauss rifle the size of the earth charged with all the energy of every star in the universe bad.

Also, I think the world is ending since catmitts is using RM... unless this is an expression of extreme sarcasm? :)
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Do I sense Monster Party influences, catmitts?
post=152080
Do I sense Monster Party influences, catmitts?

Yes! Also Gary Panter but mainly I like those terrifying 8bit bloody skull blocks in the first level. I'LL SUCK ALL YOUR BLOOD AGAIN what a good game

post=152070
Also, I think the world is ending since catmitts is using RM... unless this is an expression of extreme sarcasm? :)

Let the record show that my problem with RM2k3 has always been the way people try to make enormous polished garbage with a basically Klik-n-Play level engine instead of just using it as a way to make weird and interesting shit without worrying about the basic mechanics! I am a FIRM believer in trash games *puffs out throat*
Necrile: That does look awesome! I couldn't figure out the HUD with the pots and the fist, goggles, and fireball.... But I love the idea of being able to create your own custom party.
A Metal Gear Solid-game in RPG-maker 2003, however it's still waiting in the submissions queue...
Metal Gear or Metal Gear Solid? I kinda imagine metal gear if it is rm2k3.
Finished the Armour, woo! Now to fix the equip menu (Only 4 equippables instead of 5) and then get to those damned skill descriptions... woo...
When are we going to be able to play that battle system, ash? :(
Eh, it's got a long way to go before release. I just started work on it like 2 weeks ago or so. There's no story or maps or anything yet. Just a battle system for now.
post=152294
Metal Gear or Metal Gear Solid? I kinda imagine metal gear if it is rm2k3.
I think it's closer to MGS than MG. Been working to make it that way too.
Of course I can't break the 3D-barrier...
But I guess it's up to everyone else to judge.
I'm still working on my cash cow. I've been working on it for at least 3 months now and I worked on it 2 months earlier in the year. September 1st is my deadline :-)
I'm thinking of puzzles to mix things up in my game. After all the RPGs I've played, this should not be such a big problem, haha.