WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

I'm in the process of actuality mapping the first dungeon in my game. Huzzah!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Mapping mapping mapping! I also have to spread more materia everywhere because I doubt I'll ever get my hands on a materia exchange menu, so if a character is made unavailable you can't use their materia. I might put prompts for some parts 'Please unequip your materia before the next part', but for others they become unavailable straight after boss fights so...
Either that, or I just remove all their materia, which is put straight into the inventory. Hm, I like that idea.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Re-mapping two cities, and now I want to re-do the entire opening scene. I'm going to cut the entire opening dialogue and replace it with a little more action and pizazz. I also need to redo some boss dialogue because he doesn't get his point across very well.

I find it hard to make progress on my game because when I learn new tricks, I always want to go back and perfect what I've already done... que lastima.
I haven't figured out how to decompile the classes that handle logging into minecraft servers without getting undebugabble failure when logging in from an external computer. Builds without errors, but doesn't work at all. :(

So instead, I'm editing java bytecode.

aload_0
aload_1
getfield x/b Ljava/lang/String;
putfield em/g Ljava/lang/String;
aload_1
getfield x/a I
bipush 99
if_acmpne 13
aload_0
ldc "Outdated client??? -Report to RawCritics, this should be fixed."
invokevirtual em/b(Ljava/lang/String;)V
return
aload_0
getfield em/e Lnet/minecraft/server/MinecraftServer;
getfield net/minecraft/server/MinecraftServer/l Z
ifne 21
aload_0
aload_1
invokevirtual em/b(Lx;)V
goto 27
new cx
dup
aload_0
aload_1
invokespecial cx/<init>(Lem;Lx;)V
invokevirtual cx/start()V
return
At the moment I'm scanning a city tileset that I drew out just a second ago. Dunno if I should use oppresive colours for the buildings, futuristic? or even a OTT "hey this place is too darm bright" kinda thing.
Currently composing music for my game :P 7/18 Tracks complete, and most of them are going to be revised when I make the actuall map for the music xD

I have a strange order of doing things :/
Started working on something called ElfQuest: Get the Shiny.

A short mostly RTP dungeon crawler.

Aiming pretty low on this one but I just want to get something complete.
Trying to defeat this one boss chaos has set up in marian, Will work on facesets once I finish this dude off once ._.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=153850
Trying to defeat this one boss chaos has set up in marian, Will work on facesets once I finish this dude off once ._.
He's sane without the scrubs ftr.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Going through Yanfly Engine Zealous - Party Selection System changing all the "next_exp" into "next_exp_s"

Bored.

Might buy dragon quest ix...
I finally defeated the final boss in MARIAN MUAHAHA!
Dammit chaos that was hard :'<

to commemorate I finished Gunnar's idle stance
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
A scene that handles the deletion of an old skill to make way for a new one, if the player so desires.

oh god why
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=153853
Going through Yanfly Engine Zealous - Party Selection System changing all the "next_exp" into "next_exp_s"

Bored.

Might buy dragon quest ix...

ctrl-h
Craze
*Idida1 shoots themself
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Mapping, mapping, and more mapping

FPS(s) are filled with the redundant mapping sequences.. especially if it's a drag-and-drop based creator
Craze
Make a text-based FPS!
Trying to finish all of Gunnar's battle sets today and testing '3')v
Finally working on the scene to introduce the 2nd playable character into the game. Also finishing programming her AI when she isn't the party leader, and finishing up her animations. Then back to mapping.
Having given up on recording anymore of Eternal Paradise due to lack of funds (Grinding doesn't help either, funds just get put into healing again >.>) I'm gonna actually try and start mapping out the first few floors of the tower in my game.

Yay mapping... urgh...