WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Right now, I'm putting together concepts for the main area in Arbiter, which is basically a huge city. Since I wanted a bit more variety than I previously worked with in Solar Tear while still inside the city walls, I decided to take on a bit different style, actually using the same"roof-top" concept from Ascendence and Razor (even though the latter doesn't really portray it that well). The city-structure is something like a layered pyramid - the skywalk/rooftops with lots of neon signs and flashy lights (which I've been compiling lately) to the downtown/slums (lots of neon here aswell, but alot darker and not to mention, columns and structures for the higher parts of the city) and lastly, the undercity (or "sub urbs", which can be a bit misleading) which is basically an underground city for those too shady for the downtown areas). I'd post screenshots but I guess that's what profiles are for and so far, I have none.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Battle formulaaas. So far I have for the formula: Attack = !Attack. But I was told I had to change it, for a reason that eludes me.

Actually, I'm just planning out how it's going to work in Excel, so hopefully I'll find something that fits well.
Still just writing shit every now and then, since I can't really do much else at the moment.
Ocean
Attack = !Attack

*gains a point of attack*

*deals "current attack" times more damage over last point of attack*

Factorials don't increase. They explode. !5 = 120, !6 = 720, ect.

*edit*
Actually, now that I think about it, factorials are #!, not !#. My bad.
I'm trying to make a dungeon on RM2K3 using only carpet-based tiles. Not easy.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
post=155973

Even all the objects? Even the walls? Even the ceiling?

Is the player travelling in the Elemental Plane of Carpets, or something?
post=155975
post=155973
Even all the objects? Even the walls? Even the ceiling?

Is the player travelling in the Elemental Plane of Carpets, or something?
Yeah, pretty much. I need more carpet-tiles to make it work, though.
Toying with ideas on an Active/Passive interaction mode in Rm2k
Making it so you can manage your equipment.
post=156356
Making it so you can manage your equipment.

How do you mean? Similar to Diablo's durability feature, or something else entirely?
Discovered how slow Ruby/RGSS is when processing large arrays

made a water ripple effect in rmvx that runs faster than 10fps
I decided to change my main protagonists name into something less stupid.
I made it where you can actually get away from a single enemy outside of combat (touch encounters), fixed up a menu system a bit, and made the places you can go on the map (Secret of Mana/Zelda style) more obvious.
I think I need a break.
I'm working on the plot for THE OTHER ROOM.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Making The Room: Reborn.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Remapping the entire second dungeon of my completed RM2K3 game from scratch, since it is the worst dungeon in the game by far. The dungeon is a prison tower. It'll have a totally different tileset, way more detail instead of just empty hallways filled with locked doors, more variety, smaller floors, fewer floors, and fewer battles as a result. May also add a third monster type for more battle variety, though with the area being shorter I'm not sure it's necessary.

Here's a before and after pic of the second floor. Hopefully most people agree it's somewhat improved by the fact that you can see inside the cells, and there are two storage rooms.

Before:

After:
Doing my usual thing of starting up projects that will never see the light of day. I'm learning more about the different engines I'm using every time so it's not always lose-lose.

Probably want to settle down soon and make something pretty average instead of trying to make the BEST GAEM EVAR!!1!one!1 while I have a piss poor internet connection so I can upload a playable demo when I get the chance.