WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

I actually might skip the original Gio Adventures and get to work on Chronicles. I'll never look at it again I'll get back to it later probably.
figuring out how to implement a battle system which relies on variables and events. yeah i'm a newb.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Another game that isn't Dreamwalker. Temporary called "Dynasty Fate" with touch of witty humor and such, about a Prince and his unlikely bodyguards, that combines romance, sadness and all that jazz(properly jazz music, I don't know). You get a intro that explains why you escape your father's kingdom from a unknown threat, then a little later on after some ship mishap, you arrive in Calendonia, a western kingdom and ally to your father, a possible save haven. Or is it? And some twists and turns, yadda yadda.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
post=200278
figuring out how to implement a battle system which relies on variables and events. yeah i'm a newb.

Touch encounters, or just a random battle system with a custom formula?
Finished editing a dialog for Chapter 01, move to NPC.
Yeah I'm tired from writing.
I'm working on a Clock tower type game with the working title "The California Chainsaw Massacre". Oh and I'm new to the community. :)
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Still mapping a town I have been working on for a week now and it is only half way done at best. It's not even that big of a map!
Working on another Battle System Replication.

Rock Ally Battle System? holy shit!!!
no one understands what resolution inconsistency does to my eyes
I am currently working an an all event animal system in RMXP where animals respond differently depending on the type/area/way the player treats them and stuff like that... I always find it fun to try to create things nobody else has... (or at least that I know of...)
Creating spells! An RM2k CBS is tedious! But I'm having loads of fun making it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have just finished redoing the first few cut scenes and the second dungeon of my RM2K3 game from scratch, and fixing a couple UI issues, since the review I got thought these were all pretty significant problems.

I still hate all three of the RM2K3 battle styles. One doesn't show max HP and only shows your MP when the skills list is open, and the other two don't show enemy names or max MP and force you to click past a grayed out Escape command at the beginning of each battle. I think I'm gonna keep it as the first style, since I reuse enemy graphics, and the player needs a way to tell what he or she's fighting. Sigh.
Fallen Griever
There is a patch for this somewhere, and you can show enemy names by using status-effects!

Inferior.

Best way
LockeZ
post=201419
and force you to click past a grayed out Escape command at the beginning of each battle
There is a patch for this somewhere, and you can show enemy names by using status-effects!

I thought there must be one so I spent over an hour looking on this site, RPG Revolution, and google but couldn't find anything of the sort. But at this point it doesn't matter.

Giving every enemy a status effect that displays its name sounds kind of tedious and awful though. Not to mention that I hate the controls for selecting a character before each turn, and it still doesn't show max MP. If my choices are "don't show max HP" or "don't show max MP, have more annoying controls, and spend several hours mucking with shoddy workarounds" I think I'd rather just leave battles as traditional style.

At this point I think I should just accept that RM2K3 is awful, and move on to my RMXP game. If there are things that are my fault, I don't mind fixing them, but something that is the engine's fault is a lost cause at this point.
Seriously thinking about writing an article about the use of profanity in RM games. Maybe something on 'fantasy racism' as well.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
A demo of In Praise of Peace. I did an LT of the first half, then realized that an IM from karsuman stopped FRAPs from recording. ksnflkasnfksnlf

So... I decided to just package and upload it.

(and it's up)