WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Hey Craze, I'll look into that "main" issue.
Contemplating Status effects, and how to implement them without too much of a headache.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Making a familiar map. This is for a new project. Hopefully the screenshot speaks for itself.

I'm trying to get it as perfect as possible, though I can't really bring myself to care about the eight different near-identical dense forest tiles.

post=201776
Seriously thinking about writing an article about the use of profanity in RM games. Maybe something on 'fantasy racism' as well.
I would want to read it. Go for it!
Minor adjustments that still become massive changes throughout hundreds of maps of my game.
The worst is in some cases where you realize half way or so that you need to change another thing on all these which makes you have to start over.
post=202011
post=201776
Seriously thinking about writing an article about the use of profanity in RM games. Maybe something on 'fantasy racism' as well.
I would want to read it. Go for it!

It would take me about a week to write plus I'd have to stage a bunch of screenshots for examples.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Realizing that working on two projects at the same time is a dumb idea on my part...
Here's a pic of the town that is taking over a week for me to finish(RMXP):

Here is a map of the town I am working on for the second game I am working on(RMVX):

Also, I know this isn't a screenshot topic, but anyone got any advice for me on my mapping?
Craze that's more or less the reaction I was hoping for. That would be an example of what NOT to do.

Took me three minutes to reword everything so that it would fit in the textbox. :P
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That screenshot is amazing, Billwilliams. I would play the hell out of that game.

Jakester: Seems fine overall. I've never seen such zigzaggy fences in real life, but that's minor. In future towns you could move everything closer together and it would take less time to finish.
Trying to fix some sort of game profile CSS, but it's acting strange. I put in a pic at first that didn't fit well, so I put in another, but it still displays the first pic even through I've updated. It even displays the first pic if I just add a background colour...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Ugh, so many projects. It's the way I incoherently live my life...
Take Down: The Hydra War is a remake/reconstruction of the original game that started my long line of videogame parodies fashioned, for ease of connectivity as well as pure spoof, after the Kingdom Hearts mythos.
Anyhow, the game bugged out when I was nearing 30 hours, and back then the words 'backing up files' meant nothing.
Thankfully I've managed to salvage the husk of the game, so I'm able to rebuild it from this data.

Cabin Fever: Night of the Living Deerhead is a joint game made by my fellow Singing Deerhead members and myself. Following a sailor who losees his head in a whaling accident, and must wear various other heads, in order to get his revenge and destroy the whale.

Cabin Fever: ______ is another Singing Deerhead production, made in AGS.

then there's this community game I'm semi-secretly getting ready for you all.
And of course all this is dwarfed by a poster of the Last Supper I'm painting to include old rock star icons, my graphic novel, and my sister's wedding all dwarf the aforementioned projects.

^This does also not take into account Request Time! Which does take a considerable amount of time, considering I work 11hour shifts at the Toronto airport. :P
I am working on a top secret project at the moment that i am hoping will rock the way RPG's have ben developed in the past.

It's all very exciting times here at Demon Studios.
Finished my new HUD during battle, as well as the implementation of the stamina system.
Made a trailer of all my hard work as well :)
I recently finished three boxes of dialogue, 1 map and a recolor. Damn, I am the slowest ever at this.
Debugging. Yeesh! When you think you've fixed it all you get another bunch of it thrown in the face.
Hopefully there's not too much left to be done before you guys can sink your teeth into it yourselves.
post=204437
I recently finished three boxes of dialogue, 1 map and a recolor. Damn, I am the slowest ever at this.
No you're not. I'm working on this one dialogue piece that's been taking a while to do...like a week.
I get too careless in test runs. Really funny when I get far without saving just to realize I found a game breaker(I thought they were extinct!?).
2 words. Wrestling Sim.

Its probably my 10th unfinished wrestling sim. I've always gotten bogged down in the details. Now I'm trying to not care and just finish a quick, simple, fun wrestling sim. Just for the heck of it :-) I have all the programming done for it, I just need to make it so the player can play the game.