WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

IT'S A SLOBBER KNOCKER
Looks very nice, narcodis.

I'm still pluggin' away with the CPU; also, I just wrote down three new game ideas that are being added to the list! I think I'll do some more work then hit the bed.
Destroyed all personal projects for commissions. Stupid money issues :[
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
what kinda commissions, Nessy?
Rules say this isn't the screenshot thread, but a search for 'screenshot' came up No Results. This is the Only screen anyways as it's really just to see if I could recreate something similar to Mario Galaxy. Some minor graphical errors with the size of the character, and jumping (gravity) is not set up yet but otherwise it works. I have a pretty good idea how to include the front and back as well. The scene is quite busy, I know, and it's done in Rm2k.

- Mike
Working on more buffs and debuffs; plus dialouge.
I just spent 5 hours making it possible to make / edit events and perfecting it. Now I will spend another day making it so the player can actually book a card.
I've been working on Aptos Adventures: Complete, which is a totally bug free, enhanced, updated, feature added, ect Director's Cut of Aptos Adventures I.
It's going to be awesome!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Pixelz for 'secret' project -3-

Looks pretty cool, SorceressKyrsty. You have some nice sprites there!

---

Doing more CPU work, and I might test my stuff considering I haven't done so in about a week. Still considering adding more content, but at this point I feel like shooting the damn game with a nailgun in the back of my garage.

More planning work for my 3 newbies as well. :)
Just an update on Seraphic Blue (after a long while) that I've already completed translation of all the Japanese words within the database, the battle system and almost all the menu systems! That's right, I'm now currently working on translating the main story and dialogues themselves! Currently the ones I struggle the most to translate are the narratives >.<. Feels like I have to crack the brain and connect the pieces together to make sense of it. But i'm still going :)

That said, my target for the 1st translation demo of the game (which will cover the intro and 1st 3 episodes of the game) is Christmas 2010, but I might finish earlier (or later? No real guarantees). When I'm closer to the target, I will then post the blog of this game here. So stay tuned ^^
I swear I have been making ONE VILLAGE for 2 months now. So far all I got is....let's see.... 1 house.
I've been slacking, really... I wanted to just fortify the game's art content this week and get back to the mapping and events later.
Making the story. All in one document before the project goes up. It's about humans, their backgrounds, and money.

This. Also lots of non-rpgmaker related stuff.
post=206505
That said, my target for the 1st translation demo of the game (which will cover the intro and 1st 3 episodes of the game) is Christmas 2010, but I might finish earlier (or later? No real guarantees). When I'm closer to the target, I will then post the blog of this game here. So stay tuned ^^

WHAT

This would be the greatest Christmas present ever. You don't understand how long I've wanted to play that game.
It's been FOREVER since I even looked at rpg maker... but I've been conjuring ideas for a new game. Not one quite as epic as my old project, but something neat nonetheless. Perhaps you will hear something of it sooner or later.