WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Currently working on an rpg system that will support,

- 3D custom images via arrays.
- Java insertion and chrome modules.
- Facebook api integration.

And so much more. The starting price for it will be about $230 per copy.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I am working on the kinds of RPGs that do not involve computers.
post=205100
what kinda commissions, Nessy?

From animating sprites to drawings to troubleshooting computer problems :[

(Right now I'm working on ATEOTDBS Storyline, since I am struck by my angel addiction syndrome)
I've been awake for a bit now and so made some Quake 3 maps in Halo: Reach. I'm about ready to fall to bed so goodnight day.
Night of Marian game script =w=)b
Two games at once. Admittedly, a foolish thing to do.
Sharpening up some Rm2k3 event code... think I finally got it working just right!
post=208109
Two games at once. Admittedly, a foolish thing to do.
This, but I intend to focus more on one and get help for the other.

I drop projects a lot... I'm beginning to think that I might need to get a team together just to get something done... sigh...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
If I had to use 2k3, what I'd do is have Cheska(?) start off with a Rank I version of each weapon type, and you can switch them mid-battle, but at certain points you can only upgrade one. So, you find/earn "new" weapons in the form of upgrade kits, but you have to choose what elements/etc. Cheska is best at.
Working on some facesets.

A dog, a baby, a tophat with a monocle, a stylized eye socket, a hotdog with mustard, a broom, an eyeball, a stunning disguise and a suitcase.
Lol, I like the one besides the eye (looks like a big nose). Mcdonalds would love to have these as new mascots. :D

Still working on the blasted CPU. It's done, but it's just still have problems -- and I want it to be perfect, damn it!!! So, that's what I'm doing tonight. Once that is done, I can go do something else.
Marian script again. Currently rewriting Chapter one :D
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Lucidity script. Nessiah showed me Marian's and I got inspired to write :D
Bugs, bugs, and more bugs.

Also lots of spriting. One of my characters already has 4 character sheets full of poses.
Craze
Ahh. I misunderstood how weapons worked. I thought they were literally just HERE HAVE ELEMENT X.
Scripts for a yet-to-be-named project that I will be posting soon.

Anybody know a place to get some good WindowSkins? I can't seem to find any I like
Craze