WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

post=208467
I like some of these: http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_window.html
Awww, but everyone uses those!

I found a VX windowskin that looks like the default XP one somewhere around the tubes.
I'm eventing my own turn based battle system in VX. It is much fun, but also a great challenge.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
eventing
VX
glad we still have some real men around here
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I've finished playtesting everything I have completed so far in Legacy of the Guilds...
I've found now a lot of bugs that never came up before, but I'll fix them tomorrow.
I'm very sleepy now.
RADITZ

YOU WEAKLING

I'LL SEND YOU TO ANOTHER DIMENSION
My entry for the "Scary Movie" event. Started about two days ago...hope to finish it soon.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=208674
eventing
VX

Seriously.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
post=208678
RADITZ

YOU WEAKLING

I'LL SEND YOU TO ANOTHER DIMENSION

GOKU!
MERCY!
I WOULD NEVER HARM MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!
post=208761
post=208674
eventing
VX
Seriously.

Yup.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
zomg you are liek stoopid
I love VX but eventing does seem to take forever, and I don't even know why. I thought it was just me, though.
Really? There aren't a trillion pages of commands, at least. There's even a quick event sheet (though I never use the Inn command).
VX is good only because scripts are available. Seems silly to use events.
I still can't get past the blocky graphics. A large amount of my distaste probably comes from the fact that so many ppl rely on RTP though. I've never really worked with it myself but I'm absolutely sick of seeing it already.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=208925
I still can't get past the blocky graphics. A large amount of my distaste probably comes from the fact that so many ppl rely on RTP though. I've never really worked with it myself but I'm absolutely sick of seeing it already.

play that game that YDS made for the 3-day contest. it brought me around where vx is concerned.

also craze's diablocide, but it used 2k3 graphics which is probably why i found it so endearing.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Interior maps. I'm done with Miehlebin's now. I still have an entire mountain path to map yet, stupid Miehlebin and your plot essentiality.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
die double post dieee

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Mountain Paths are fun to map!