WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Working on making a multipass for my friend to be LeeLoo Dallas from 5th Element.
working on character design. Face-sets mainly for my personal and team projects.
Debuggin and debugging...
It's all that stand between me and game completion.
Trying to change the vocab for the status screen in 2k3, although it Resource Hacker wont let me overwrite the RPG_RT.exe. If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd appreciate it, lest I have to start an entirely new project file.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=209163
Trying to change the vocab for the status screen in 2k3, although it Resource Hacker wont let me overwrite the RPG_RT.exe. If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd appreciate it, lest I have to start an entirely new project file.

1) Backups

2) VXP
I think the backups may have caused the problem somehow, actually, so no help there.

You don't even know how tempted I am to try out VX/XP right now, 2k3 is really pushing it by being such an old beast right now. UGH.
Craze
http://wiki.pockethouse.com/index.php?title=Category:Yanfly_Engine_Melody

This is everything that was ever in 2k3, except for, like, animations for battleweapons. Too bad they're unlimited since they use the weapon's icon!

You have no excuses.
What a coincidence, I was just drooling over the possibility of isometric battles.
Right now I am putting a lot of sleepless nights into the next demo release of "Linus". I'm also finishing up the initial design phase of an hour-long sideproject which is (at the moment) entitled "Columbus".
post=209168
http://wiki.pockethouse.com/index.php?title=Category:Yanfly_Engine_MelodyThis is everything that was ever in 2k3, except for, like, animations for battleweapons. Too bad they're unlimited since they use the weapon's icon!

You have no excuses.
The only TBBS I ever considered using ever.

I'm using it right now for a project, actually.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Well I was working on mock-up anime screenshots because I was bored and didn't feel like doing anymore testing (I died due to item mismanagement- yay me!). Now I'm back to game work =w=)b
Currently redoing the entire story of Xelos and modifying the battle system further. Also working on my new game "The Gear Project."
Charset editing:

This is going to take forever... -_-
Craze
Select by Color -> Paint Bucket; c+p weird forehead thing

gogogo Gimp
What?

Thats a scar btw. I know it isn't clear cause you can't see the faceset to the side.
Lennon: What Craze was trying to get at was for you to get a program like Gimp or Paint.NET. Using the magic wand tool allows you to globally select every pixel of a certain color, then you can globally paint bucket over each and every one, making re-colors a simple matter of gathering a palette of colors to use. Will go years faster than recoloring each and every sprite pixel by pixel.

Also, C&P the scar thing to each face. Easy shmeasy!
Oh! I'll have to check that out then, it would make my life much easier. Thanks to both of you.
Trying to find a good way to infinite loop the music collection for my game.
But I don't want to copy/paste a clip over and over.

Isn't there just someway to tell the track to jump back to a certain moment?
The whole rm2k3 RTP package has music that seems to loop even by some special means.