WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Might be dropping a few ideas for Tina of the Stars, just to get this done already.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to program a specific enemy correctly, and finish the final boss sprite.
I'm putting together the never ending tweeks for a platform game I've been works on forever, but will be released soon (Halloween was the original aim, but that may be a tiny bit too soon). My musician recently decided to improve some of the sounds I made for the game, so now I'm in sound effects heaven.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
'Never Look Back', right? :>

I'm about to open up CC and finish off the Vent events. I need to sprite a crawling characterset for Kumo as he ventures through the sweaty sticky vents, too. Oak seems to be a city of obligatory generic RPG locations, it seems. Sewers and a Ventilation system :D
'
I also need to polish up the materia list. Right now I'm juggling between having single Slow, Stop and Haste materias or one Time materia. The singles would also have spells that cast on all enemies/characters, since this stupid scripts Support materia don't work. >:[
I just dropped the file size a bit on my game's music library. The music alone was waaaaaay greater than everything else. But why OH WHY did I rename most of the music so I had to point to new music references in the game!?
*sigh* The things I do...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
If you're using VXP you can have one title called for lead to a differently named file, but...
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
=INDIRECT("'Familiar List'!E"&(INT((CELL("contents",K10) + 2) / 3)*52)+3)+(INDIRECT("'Familiar List'!F"&(INT((CELL("contents",K10) + 2) / 3)*52)+3)*K11)

help

E: =INDIRECT("'Familiar List'!E"&(INT((CELL("contents",$K$10) + 2) / 3)*52)+7+(MOD(K10+2,3)*17))+(INDIRECT("'Familiar List'!F"&(INT((CELL("contents",$K$10) + 2) / 3)*52)+7+(MOD(K10+2,3)*17))*$K$11)
I'm trying to debug online mode. In an RM2K game. I'm not sure if it's pretty awesome or insanely dumb. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I am working on not ripping the throat out of this drunk idiot.
God I hate the bus sometimes!
Also; finally got around to starting the spriting for Dracula 1931 The rpg
10/16/2010
- 1 / 13 Aerial
- 2 / 13 Aquatic
- 2 / 13 Demons
- 2 / 13 Ghosts
- 2 / 13 Humans
- 8 / 13 Mechanical
- 6 / 13 Organic
- 4 / 13 Stone
- 3 / 13 Plant
- 7 / 13 Undead
- 6 / 13 Vermin
43/130 = 87 Monsters left

*dies*
That's a lot of monsters, Nessiah. I only have about 35 planned, not including bosses.
Yeah those are only the scrubs, bosses not included (since most of them are already drawn)
47/130 = 83 Monsters left

Slow progress is slow =A=
Coupon Ideas:

20% Coupon - Redeem this coupon and receive 20% off your total purchase.
50% Coupon - Redeem this coupon and receive 50% off your total purchase.
Hunter's Coupon - Redeem this coupon and receive 3 free Battle Items upon purchase.
The Stimpack Special - Receive 2 free Stimulants when you purchase 5 or more battle items.
Easy Ciphers - Receive 2 free Ciphers when you purchase 1 item that costs 1200 Kash or more.
Holiday Surprise Card - Receive 2 randomly chosen free items when you make a total purchase of 3000 Kash or more. Items differ depending on which store you redeem this card to.
....and 1 more. (Having trouble thinking.)

If you somehow neglect to use a coupon, overtime it'll turn into an:

Expired Coupon - An coupon long past it's expiration date.
Puddor
Just whipped up Jenova LIFE's skillset/stats and I'm in the process of polishing up the town of Oak. I am not looking forward to looking for those switches D:
post=210889
Kash

Such a great name for currency.

Right now I'm working on the first episode of Neo Lescia. I had to start it over in a new project file, cause my "regular" one somehow fucked up real hard and broke the monster group tab. As far as I know there is no way to fix that so I just started up a new project.

But this is really a good thing, since it will decrease the size of the project file, and probably make everything faster when you consider how many resources I WON'T have to wade through to get what I want. Also I can still access the old maps, so if I don't want to re-map something then I can just copy + paste anyways.
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
A LOTTA BUNNIES~!

*ahem* To go along with the story achii is planning. X'DD
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Making swimsuit versions of the main characters, for use in the beach scenes.

Then off to continue mapping.
Puddor
About to start creating Beatrix's skillset and coding her battle (yes, you're scripted to lose :3)
I was afraid no one was working on anything at all lol.

Anyway, I'm updating most of my pictures in my game before I hit the options menu.