I'M 20 AND I LOOK LIKE I AM 14.

post=115759
Ok. Then you only act really weird on this forum. Maybe in the real world you're a complete different person.

But, listing off your hobbies saying nothing about how you act. Again, it's like being cool is a math equation. It's not. A person can like X, Y and Z and dress like A and still not be cool or get girls, even if another person that likes X, Y and Z and dresses like A is cool and gets girls. You can only prove you're not weird by how you present yourself and act in situations. On this forum, you're not doing a very good job of proving it. Maybe you're different in the real world, but all I can judge is your many posts in this thread.

But one can only say the same thing so many times, so you know what my opinion is, do with it what you must. I wish you luck with growing up.

Seriously how do I act weird? I just gave everyone information about my problem, and people gave my possible solutions. I am trying out the advice that has been advised to me. I don't see that as weird at all.

As for those guys from another forum. Me and Mawk had an issue, and is is over now. I don't know who the other guy is. I don't recognize his name.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
I'm 20 and I can look like I'm 30.
post=115117
grow a beard. not a big one, just enough to show that you've gone through puberty.

No- grow a MUSTACHE. This will show that you have gone through puberty AND that you are a classy gentleman.

(but seriously, Yellow's probably right)

(and I'm probably not the right person to ask, at least not over a web forum)
You know, you can grow a beard and change what you wear, but that is not going to change anything, not with your attitude. You're blaming everything on outside looks, i don't know why, probably because that's an easier, less painful thing to deal with than your personality.

From what you've said, it sounds like you haven't yet found a girl you genuinely care for and respect, you're just lumping them all together. You seem to blindly ask out any girl to deal with your own insecurities(which by the way, probably comes across as really creepy). The normal thing would be to get to know someone as a friend first and take it from there. Your entire reasons for asking out girls just seems wierd to me.
Instead of completely disregarding the fact that your personality might be at fault, i suggest you think about it a lot more. Stop being so self-pitiful and defeatist, and it sounds corny but think about why you're even asking out these girls in the first place, do you actually want a girlfriend or do you just want to solve your own security issues?
Wait until you find someone you genuinely care about and then your attitude might change.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=115816
You know, you can grow a beard and change what you wear, but that is not going to change anything, not with your attitude.

what are you talking about beards are awesome

and besides, any man with a beard gains +10 to all awesomeness and philosophy checks
okay i'll admit it, i was talking crazy, it has to add +10 to his awesomeness

edit: hold the phone why is this not in the moronic forum
post=115749
And you're so good at destroying them? Prove it!

Bowie shall be used only for worthy topics
post=115816
You know, you can grow a beard and change what you wear, but that is not going to change anything, not with your attitude. You're blaming everything on outside looks, i don't know why, probably because that's an easier, less painful thing to deal with than your personality.

From what you've said, it sounds like you haven't yet found a girl you genuinely care for and respect, you're just lumping them all together. You seem to blindly ask out any girl to deal with your own insecurities(which by the way, probably comes across as really creepy). The normal thing would be to get to know someone as a friend first and take it from there. Your entire reasons for asking out girls just seems wierd to me.
Instead of completely disregarding the fact that your personality might be at fault, i suggest you think about it a lot more. Stop being so self-pitiful and defeatist, and it sounds corny but think about why you're even asking out these girls in the first place, do you actually want a girlfriend or do you just want to solve your own security issues?
Wait until you find someone you genuinely care about and then your attitude might change.

I'll stand behind this.

post=115819
beards are awesome

and besides, any man with a beard gains +10 to all awesomeness and philosophy checks

I'll also stand behind this.
post=115816

How I am blindly asking out girls? I do get to know the girls and become friends with them. I never ask out anyone who I don't know. Every girl I ever asked I am friends with her. I already stated this here, http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/5428/?p=4

I'm not asking out girls to solve my own insecurities of my physical appearance. I'm trying to solve that problem myself by dressing better to add confidence. I got some new glasses and shades to look better on be than those huge ass glasses I use to have.

I admit I do have insecurities of my appearance. However, I think anyone would if everyone of the opposite has always said you are the worst looking guy to get. Like I said I don't expect every girl to fall heads over hill for me. I'm not being rejected because of my personality. These girls told me that I am too ugly on the outside to date.

I know I want a girlfriend. When I like girl, I just want to start something special with her. I am not thinking about her solving my problems. I'm thinking about starting a healthy relationship with someone who means something to me.
post=115829
I'm not being rejected because of my personality. These girls told me that I am too ugly on the outside to date.

why are you so sure? i hate to sound like im being unsympathetic, or like im not listening to you, but materialistic things won't change if a girl likes you or not. You're not even ugly, have you forgotten that we've seen pictures of you?
Personality can be ugly too. And it's a lot harsher if a girl says you're creepy or weird than just saying, 'sorry you have dodgy ears.' Maybe they're trying to save your dignity. If just one girl had said you're too ugly to date, it would be understandable, it would just be the girl being materialistic and too bothered about outside appearances, but the fact that so many have said it, even though i've seen pictures of you, and your pretty average looking, seems to say that its something deeper.
I'm so sure because I have heard the statements from these girls. I don't have any problems making friends with guys and girls so I know that creepiness is not the problem.

I don't think girls think I am creepy and weird. I have girls who are my friends. Girls are not scared to speak to me. Girls do not try to avoid me. When I talk to girls we talk about things we have in common, and sometimes the girls will talk about their problems.

I don't do anything that would be creepy. I act like a normal guy. I laugh and smile. I'm not rude. I don't have a problem with speaking to people. People tell me that I am funny. My classmates sometimes tell me that I am the life of the class.

I met this really cute girl in my math class during my freshmen year in college. Me and her always talked and got to know each other. We talked about anything. I really liked her, but she has a boyfriend so I never hit on her. We no longer have any classes together, but if she sees me walking on campus she always say hi.
if a girl says 'ugh you are too ugly to date' maybe you are better off without someone like that?
post=115832
if a girl says 'ugh you are too ugly to date' maybe you are better off without someone like that?

True.

My coworkers know about my problem. They have tried to help me. The basically gave the same advice that many of you guys have given me. I already said that I am trying out the advice. I work on campus.

My boss told me that one of m coworkers said she would date me. However, I don't want to date a coworker. There is the potential to bring in a lot of drama at work, and I don't want to do that. This girl is a good friend of mines, and I don't want to ruin a good friendship.
Well according to what you're saying, you shouldnt have any problem getting girls. I think either you are disillusioned to what is actually wrong with you, or next to all of the girls in your area are shallow and mean(and i don't think it's the latter).
But you know what, i don't care anymore, i like to think i've given my best advice.
post=115832

Touche.
From that post it seems like you do fit the role of the funny guy. The funny guy can make a great friend, but girls can find it squirmish to be with the funny guy. I had a similar problem in high school. I could listen and make everyone laugh, but I couldn't go beyond that, and so I came off strange or weird when I tried. Also, it sounds like you have little experience, so when you switch to "I want to be with you mode", everyone can smell your awkwardness and it comes off creepy. Again, I'm speaking from personal experience, and not looking down.

Also, if you're a funny guy, then maybe all these girls are just being lighthearted joking with you when they're calling you ugly? They feel comfortable talking to you and comfortable joking with you and no interest in being with you because you're "that guy" and so say "fuck no you're ugly man!"

Let's end with a quote from Blink 182: "It's so damn hard to keep playing the role of the fool week after week."

Insightful words boys.

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS:

Talking to a girl who has no connection to any of your circle of friends or people you know. She doesn't know you as the funny guy, or the inexperienced guy, or the desperate guy, but just another dude who seems kind of cool.

edit: I ask this because while my problem got a lot better in high school, it completely went away in university. Girls didn't have any preconceptions or treat me as a goofy funny person, and I had realized at that point that I'm reciprocating the role I had, and it wasn't really me. With girls at college, I could be me, and they found me attractive.
I'm not disillusioned by what is wrong with me. I know I am not creepy and weird. If I was creepy then I wouldn't have many friends. I get invented to parties.

At the end of the day, maybe I have not met anyone who is attracted to me.
post=115835
From that post it seems like you do fit the role of the funny guy. The funny guy can make a great friend, but girls can find it squirmish to be with the funny guy. I had a similar problem in high school. I could listen and make everyone laugh, but I couldn't go beyond that, and so I came off strange or weird when I tried. Also, it sounds like you have little experience, so when you switch to "I want to be with you mode", everyone can smell your awkwardness and it comes off creepy. Again, I'm speaking from personal experience, and not looking down.

Also, if you're a funny guy, then maybe all these girls are just being lighthearted joking with you when they're calling you ugly? They feel comfortable talking to you and comfortable joking with you and no interest in being with you because you're "that guy" and so say "fuck no you're ugly man!"

Let's end with a quote from Blink 182: "It's so damn hard to keep playing the role of the fool week after week."

Insightful words boys.

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS:

Talking to a girl who has no connection to any of your circle of friends or people you know. She doesn't know you as the funny guy, or the inexperienced guy, or the desperate guy, but just another dude who seems kind of cool.

edit: I ask this because while my problem got a lot better in high school, it completely went away in university. Girls didn't have any preconceptions or treat me as a goofy funny person, and I had realized at that point that I'm reciprocating the role I had, and it wasn't really me. With girls at college, I could be me, and they found me attractive.

I'm not desperate. If I was then I would be asking out any girl.

When these girls are saying I'm ugly, they are not joking. They are pretty serious. I know a joking tone when I hear one.

I have asked out girls who are not in my circle of friends with no success. Girls are not attracted towards me in college. Just like you I act like myself. I have no problems making friends, but when it comes to having a girlfriend then I have problems.

I don't if I said this already. My coworkers said that my humor is a dry humor, and most young girls don't like dry humor.
post=115760
post=115759
Seriously how do I act weird? I just gave everyone information about my problem, and people gave my possible solutions. I am trying out the advice that has been advised to me. I don't see that as weird at all.
You keep saying I act weird, but never say why. Please tell me why. I don't see how I am acting weird.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
This topic is fucking epic.

First it went from helpful to a sorrowful battlefield back to a little helpful. (Just like every love based topic does.)

The comment I found most horrific was the following.

post=115477
lol, Booble, those insults ain't very lady-like. ;-)

I laughed so freaking hard when I saw this. Deacon are you from the middle ages? lmao.
post=115846
This topic is fucking epic.

I laughed so freaking hard when I saw this. Deacon are you from the middle ages? lmao.

This is Deacon Batista