SIDE BATTLE SCRIPT THAT USES BATTLE GRAPHICS

Pages: 1
Hello I am new to rpgxp and have looked for side view battle scripts but most seam to love using the move sprite for a battle sprite is there a way to make em use battle sprites like in rpg 2k3 i have seen rpgxp games with the battle sprite being different than the movement sprite.

How do I code the game to use my battler sheets in a side view event.

Can someone show me a script that uses battlers I want make a game which looks like suikoden I +II in appearance with big sprites and a side on view..
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
I suggest you learn how RMXP functions first before you start playing with large, complex scripts.
I used 2003 for 3 years they work in very simular ways why is it such a complex script to just put in what they removed.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Good luck with that buddy
On another issue does the script for rmxp normally hjave to be for every char graphics.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
That depends on the script.

But seriously, if you need to ask questions like those you've been asking, you are not ready for heavy-duty scripting.
Do you know of any rgss scripting tutorials? that are in depth and relevant to coding that?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=116414
I used 2003 for 3 years

and that means you know... what?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I hate to break this to you, Jack, but that and four bucks will buy you the same cup of burnt-tasting coffee at starbucks that no knowledge of a Japanese canned-coding RPG-creating program would buy you.
Pages: 1