CREATING AN ABS IN RM2K OR RM2K3 IS LIKE...

So I felt like creating a little mischief and civil unrest.

Creating an ABS in RM2k or RM2k3 is like...

(Thanks Mr. Nemo for the link to this vid and inspiring this topic)

Yes, this is Han Solo in Carbonite, created out of Legos.

I invite you all to post your own interpretations!
It's like...

It's like....

TACTICAL BACON.

Useless, but funny to look at.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
TROLL ALERT11!!!!!! TROLL ALERT!!11!!!!!!

IT'S A TROLL!1!!!!!! STAND BACK!K!!!!11!1!

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creating an ABS in RM2k or RM2k3 is like trying to pirate an HD movie with dial up.

or raping an angry sasquatch.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
Nas is like...
It's like trying to fire Proton Torpedoes down a 2 meter wide exhaust port.
It's like AFD making a topic that doesn't get trolled.
prolly about as silly and counterproductive as trying to make anything else in an rpg maker
*spends literally years building custom menu systems and chipset lightings in a hideously inflexible engine for children* *is about 4/5ths of the games on this site*
noticeably absent: thought, purpose
making something halfway decent in RM2K/3 is like wading upstream through treacle with no arms or legs
using RM2K/3 for anything beyond the technical scope of DONS ADVENTURE is like gnawing through a mountain made of dicks
Creating an ABS in RM2k or RM2k3 is like ignoring pentaposting.
Creating an ABS in RM2k or RM2k3 is like
using RM2K/3 and then getting mad at someone building some stupid custom system is pretty dumb because it ignores the fact that there is literally nothing worthwhile being made with the engine anyway aside from, like, three games. it's like complaining about a Kenny G album being overly studio-processed. it's like saying a Michael Bay movie uses an obsolete program to generate cgi explosions. these are not particularly interesting or helpful criticisms when applied to things which would be absolutely lacking in any sort of creative value anyway.
post=119376
pentaposting

no! not multiple posts from the same person in a silly pseudo-callout topic in the 'Moronic Stuff' forum! no! nooooooo!
I don't like you very much catmitts.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
catmitts is a homie.
i don't like you very much for saying that relyt
i mean catamites is an upstanding guy with rad games and you are dismissing him for making a bunch of posts
that's hard man