CREATING AN ABS IN RM2K OR RM2K3 IS LIKE...

this is a little disturbing. Do you know those kids.

Anyway, ABS are great. I have ABS, and the women totally dig it. If you have ABS, you can do anything.
Sometimes I revel in it and sometimes I wish I knew what's so goddamn appealing about boobies. :\
post=120446
Sometimes I revel in it and sometimes I wish I knew what's so goddamn appealing about boobies. :\

You're just gay. Gay's like dudes. I like boobies cause I like women. Simply as that.

...or do you want me to go into slightly more concrete details...? >.>
Though I think when I'm retired I'd like to live with an older Asian or Spanish woman. There's something captivating about middle-aged Asian and Spanish women. Setsuko Hara and Carmen Maura come to mind.
post=120452
Though I think when I'm retired I'd like to live with an older Asian or Spanish woman. There's something captivating about middle-aged Asian and Spanish women. Setsuko Hara and Carmen Maura come to mind.

Wait...what? Why?

And I don't like Spanish women, but I guess my opinion doesn't matter in this case. =/
God knows where you got and why you have such pictures... -_-;
post=120450
You're just gay. Gay's like dudes.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Those pics don't even go with this thread and I don't think that most of us keep photos of people we randomly found on the internet.
tardis changed the topic and I'm rolling with it
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
You've GOT to keep pictures of people you find attractive, though! Like maybe actresses or models or some shit. I mean even I've got pictures of Faye Wong and Scarlett Johansson somewhere in my computer. You know, just in case.
if any of you don't have a folder on your hard drive called 'sexy pics' you don't know what you're missing

i have a big repository it's called facebook
Most of those children look like they're twelve!
post=120474
Most of those children look like they're twelve!