MUISC HOMEWORK HELP D:

Pages: first prev 123 next last
you can read me like the ladybird book of posts
Hajnal

*edit*
didn't read, ignore
post=119782
Kef, your post is so irrelevant, it just destroyed Erist Van Quinstine's Twenty-seventh law of Relevancy, which means you need to start posting something relevant to the topic at hand and stop ruining my perfect evening of jazz with your... your... Autistic art.

*cracks knuckles*
Do you meet the princely blond hair & blue eyes requirement?
This sounds like a fun assignment. And you're asking other people to do it for you? Are all the songs you like really that inappropriate?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Dear facesforce,

You, sir, are a dumb shit. Devo is awesome.
I really hope facesforce is a prince...that would be amusing.
Saudi Arabia has like 5000 princes so keep your hopes up.
I don't think many of them have blond hair and blue eyes
tardis
dear facesforce,

there is a hole in your story. while there is a dutch noble house just as you claim, it's Van Kleeck. not vankleek. do better research before you claim to be a prince next time.
also you don't capitalise van
I do, this is hilarious. This guy's going through a lot of effort for this fake account, and frankly, I respect that.
tardis
The Canadian history my mother taught me from a young age tells me there's the Vankleek Hill & District in Ontario. My dual citizenship (which should be official any time now) entitles me to be a snob about that.

Outside of that, half an hour of googling and searching geneaological sites and webpages detailing many castles in the netherlands has turned up nothing about a Vankleek noble house, nor any such castle that was destroyed in World War 2.
Unless you're from the future and it was destroyed in World War 3. If that's the case, I'm sorry for your confusion. Our backwards-ass society must be very vexing for you.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was destroyed because Hitler is awesome and likes knocking down imaginary castles.
tardis
please go watch A Beautiful Mind, because that's what you sound like right now. :(
Pages: first prev 123 next last