GIRLFRIEND PROBLEM ADVICE...

Pages: first 12 next last
I am sick and tired of this. It has been over a week since my girlfriend stopped talking to me. She was a former ex, whom last month decided to run back to me. I've been trying to call her with no avail, trying to message her, also a complete failure. I always loved her, but with these actions...
I'm getting angry. I have tried twenty ways and thirty times to try to communicate with her, but as far as I know the problem is a real pain in the &SS. Here is the clinch line: She was going fine until she went to school. "TILL SHE WENT TO "SCHOOL" "....
I always hated that school and because of which, I put myself in self exiled home-schooling to avoid it. Hell, I've only started to study TESOL and these jokers are still screwing with my life. I mean, all I wanted to do is A. Return to my homeland and become the next Baron of Vankleek and B. Master swordsman ship styles of the crimson Neagus (The style that the Vankleek family has taught for generations). And now my angel, refuses to speak to me.

If nobody has any advice on how to solve this, I daresay that I will take DRASTIC measures against any of those whom stop my quest for information. If these arrogant Tennessee Hick-town Americans stop me, I'll show them exactly how ruthless the nobility of the Vankleek house handles matters of romance. Damn it, I mean are girls hearts this fickle? Or am I just a cold hearted murderous prince to be worried about her betraying me, when every other girl that leaves me gives me BS like: Your the best boyfriend I ever had or I wish I stayed with you.
I believe I will seek a wife next time, instead of this BS.
post=120046
I always hated that school and because of which, I put myself in self exiled home-schooling to avoid it. Hell, I've only started to study TESOL and these jokers are still screwing with my life. I mean, all I wanted to do is A. Return to my homeland and become the next Baron of Vankleek and B. Master swordsman ship styles of the crimson Neagus (The style that the Vankleek family has taught for generations). And now my angel, refuses to speak to me.

post=120046
If nobody has any advice on how to solve this, I daresay that I will take DRASTIC measures against any of those whom stop my quest for information. If these arrogant Tennessee Hick-town Americans stop me, I'll show them exactly how ruthless the nobility of the Vankleek house handles matters of romance. Damn it, I mean are girls hearts this fickle? Or am I just a cold hearted murderous prince to be worried about her betraying me, when every other girl that leaves me gives me BS like: Your the best boyfriend I ever had or I wish I stayed with you.
I believe I will seek a wife next time, instead of this BS.

wait, what
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I don't even know what this topic is about.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
i think this is a game topic

you need at least three screenshots bubba
I'm having an idea of why she's avoiding you.
post=120050
i think this is a game topic

you need at least three screenshots bubba
Erm, this is my life you know as Jerel Edward Rogers Vi Vankleek the first prince of the Vankleek noble house.
post=120051
I'm having an idea of why she's avoiding you.
Why you say that? I'm just a bit disgruntled right now.

EDIT: Woah... I went on a bit of a overboard daisy there, but can anybody give me advice.
Yeah nice try.

Welcome to moronic.
So now my request for help is thrown into moronic? Oh, what good Samaritans you all are. Damn. This is hilarious, you jokers are always painting my life as some comedy. Well screw that! Just someone give me an idea what to do already!
If this was supposed to be funny, it has failed.
Right. Funny. Ha ha... You know, people like you get me sick. So does anybody got an idea how to find out what is going on with her?
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
So does anybody got an idea how to find out what is going on with her?

If it hasn't occured to you, we don't have a fawking clue what this topic is even about.
Vankleek

think you mean Vancleef there, Edwin

just give it up already, you'll never take Stormwind
Talk to your parents for advice. There's a chance they're as crazy as you.
im going to say...yes.
(sorry, i dont understand it, it's like i can only read commoner. why is she not talking to you?)
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
find a new girlfriend, she sounds like a whore.
I just went over to her house...
I found her laying unconscious in her room, with empty bottles around her. The hospital is already handling this, but... They told me she passed out a good three days ago from an OD. I don't know what to do now...... I can't believe this. I'm sorry for how messed up my writing was, I went into a rant and a rampage in my anger....
If I only knew sooner.
I'm going back to the hospital to see if they can save her, my only precious Alura.... I'm also sorry if I offended anybody, I was angry , but now? I can't contact my father, it seems that he has business with the nedherland consul. Oh, what am I going to do... Is this really my fault? Was I the one whom drove her thus far? Dear god... What am I going to do?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I do not have images or words to describe how fucking hilarious this is.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
"a good three days ago"

I was kind of taking you serious but you know what? Go fuck yourself.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
With the way things are going he will probably have to.
I'm back. Apparently I was talking to a group of morons until I saw dr.clapp (My personal doctor). I'm no expert with drugs, nor have I ever really seen their effects. I can't believe some of this bull shit. One of them told me she was out for three days, and anouther Doc claimed that she was out for the week running. What fucking BS after I asked Dr.clapp that he told me she OD on oxi-cottons last night and when I found her she was already down by four hours. What fucking dumb asses. I'm tempted just to kill them all out of spite, but clapp told me she would be ready to go in three days, but advised me to let her stay for the next week. Also @ Tardis: GO TO FUCKING HELL. I don't give a fuck about your BS.
@Masamune: Yeah I know I was an complete idiot to believe whatever these damn morons tell me. I just don't know the Damn effects of oxi-cotton or what ever the fuck it is. So much for decent docs coming from UT.

Someone close this forum, as it is no longer needed. fuck it.
Pages: first 12 next last