PAINTING!

Pages: 1
Awww, how nice :D
I think it's pretty. ^^

Imo the moon should be a lil bit higher but meh :P
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
What the? I never knew you could paint, Anky. I really like the moon's reflection.
Is painting expensive? I would quite like to paint for my dad for his Birthday.
Acrylics and watercolors are both cheap and dry quickly. Oils are somewhat expensive and can take months to dry.

All require a fair degree of practice so don't expect to paint something neat quickly, but acrylics and watercolors are easier to use than oils.

Canvases can cost a fair bit, but not prohibitively so, especially if it's smaller. Many artists choose to make their own canvases.

This is all assuming you aren't buying very high-end professional quality materials, which do cost more.
Canvas, We have this nice huge water color paper 1$ or so and all you need to do is get some wood for it to make a canvas. But that'll be tedious due to process :((

Watercolors are nice if you get used to it like (http://luciole.deviantart.com) and can do really cool effects.
Very Monet (I think?)
How long have you been painting? I see some nice techniques in your image, but it's very geometric.

Also you have an awesome name which means you were probably meant to be a famous artist.
Pages: 1