WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT AT THE TIME OF YOUR READING THIS?

Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto (I bought it just because her name is Banana Yoshimoto) and The Dying Animal by Philip Roth. My cousins got me a Borders giftcard. Books are a ripoff there!
a water pump for an outboard motor

also, books-a-million 4 lyfe
best place to buy books: charity shops

+1 karma / tom clancy
I went out to Mcdonald's

got a large double quarter pounder meal and a 10 piece nuggets

strange thing is despite eating so much when I go out I am technically considered underweight
Chicken soup and cold medicine
Movies: Spider, Syriana, Lady in the Water (I've heard nothing but bad things about it, but wanted to watch it and form my own opinion), and The Prestige. My buddy got Superbad and we did a 5 for $20 deal. It was at this little store in town. The owner was really cool, he told us a good way to sneak into movies and recommended some awesomely trashy cult classics. Street Trash, fuck yeah!

Books: Don Quixote by Cervantes, The Wall by John Hersey, Pet Semetary by Stephen King, Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained by John Milton, The History of Japan, and The Short Novels of Balzac. Got them at a library sale. $1 for hardcovers, 25 cents for paperback.
the prestige B)
You just like it because of David Bowie!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
tickets to see Dream Theater and Iron Maiden this summer. :D
post=129373
You just like it because of David Bowie!

i'll have you know michael caine is one of the finest actors of his generation and scarlett johansson is a little bundle of lovely
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=129408
i'll have you know michael caine is a god

ahem. fixed.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=129408
scarlett johansson is a veritable reservoir of lovely

ahem. fixed.
ScarJo is a classy lady. I've got a Lost in Translation poster with a close-up of her face on my wall in my room.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Not sure if they're good or not, but I bought RPG Maker II and RPG Maker 3 for the PS2.

I figured that even if I didn't like them, eventually my kids might, and I'm sure they're probably hard to find online. Now I just have to get a max drive or something...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
A coffee. :(
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
a large chips
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
A jar of pickles! :D
Breakfast at my job around an hour ago. Some fruit and cereal-to-go.