WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT AT THE TIME OF YOUR READING THIS?

Goes without saying, right? What was the last thing you spent your hard earned money/cash/moolah/clams/duckets/bones/dough on? You may decide whether or not to disclose how much it cost, but it's not necessary. Every time you buy something, post.

The last thing I bought? I picked up a textbook for a Business class I have, a bucket of whey protein, and an A1 hamburger from A&Ws.
Dark chocolate iced coffee and steak hibachi. I got the biography of Yukio Mishima for free after working at a used bookstore for 2 hours.
A nice piece of ass.

(Be careful of a play on words here).
Depends, are you a cop?

The second to last thing I bought: one of those rotisserie chickens they make in the deli of your average American grocery store and a $1 bottle of buffalo sauce. Holy crap but it was good.

edit VVVVV jealous of Diet? dream on. :p
A giant can of chef boyardee ravioli and a 12 case of diet pepsi.
I live like a king, and I know you're all jealous. :D
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Two shirts at that Fun. concert. One for myself, and one for a certain foxy lady I know who loves the band, but couldn't make it down for the show. Delivering said shirt to her gives me an excuse to visit, considering her college is surprisingly close to where I live.
i think a carling, or maybe some gum
Rubber cement, a rean of A4 paper an a rean of standard glossy cardstock. Oh the joys of home publishing.
payed for some passport photos. i look like a terrorist. i'm thinking maybe it's a good double bluff. surely terrorists would disguise themselves as not terrorists
Lunch at the campus cafeteria: I has eggs, sausage, pancakes, french fries w/ ketchup, and some chocolate milk.

I know, it's the most breakfast-y lunch I've ever had.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Cigarettes and an energy drink.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff Pack