WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT AT THE TIME OF YOUR READING THIS?

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=122434
post=122432
$50 worth of weed, and it's almost gone already. :(
if that is the quality/quantity that I am thinking that usually lasts me about half a week if I stretch it :| why haven't they invented regenerating pot yet

they have- it's called growing your own. :)
That's so hard, though! (Actually I'm lazy)

Oh, on topic: a box of cereal.
post=122451
they have- it's called growing your own. :)
it's called the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony :) which, as i understand, is about 3-4 inches of diameter in butthole terms

for real though if it were that simple everyone would be doing it :p

i'm about to go buy some soda but it hasn't happened yet, does that still count
I just purchased "a wonderful mind". I wanted to see what Tardis keeps comparing me to all the time.
tardis
It's a BEAUTIFUL mind, and it's a damn fine bit of cinema.
post=122565
It's a BEAUTIFUL mind, and it's a damn fine bit of cinema.

I might need go back to the store then, because this wonderful mind movie is some baseball flick. Alright, I'll find a beautiful mind at the store next time.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Bus ticket.
A sausage and egg and cheese bagel.
Mass Effect 2

Had to go finish Mass Effect 1 (crashed during Saren's big 'why I did it' monologue, lost motivation for a few months) and besides the horrific teeth people have when they talk the start of the game is leagues better than Mass Effect 1.

Shepard just really has to learn how to book it though. The run is a nice improvement for the whole ten feet you can move. Moving is just so damn slow.
post=122688
and besides the horrific teeth people have when they talk

huh
No relation to the current avatar, the avatar was already planned before I bought ME2
No, I mean, I don't understand what you mean about the teeth in ME2. They just look like..regular teeth to me?
Ah, early on in the game when Jacob's talking he has huge ass teeth and his lips more slide up and down his teeth than actually move like when somebody is talking. Miranda has similar issues but her mouth isn't compose of 95% teeth.

Beyond the start it doesn't seem that bad, but Omega isn't exactly the best lit areas and there aren't many humans either (and I only just recruited the three guys in there)
Picked up a beautiful mind and some candy bars.
Two tickets for Dr Parawhatever and the Imagiwhatever.
tardis
1d30, for those of you who dig D&D terminology. Discovered a really sweet comic shop that sells all sorts of oldschool PnP adventure stuff over in town today. Good stuff. Also, they had a Blade Runner poster (that looked pretty vintage) that I would have dropped the 40 bucks for if I'd had the cash on me. It was a sweet place, though, and I'll definitely be going back.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Bus ticket.

.....just kidding. Overpriced tea.