RMVX SCRIPT REQUEST: REAL-TIME EFFECTS

Pages: 1
Hey guys! I need a script that can link up to the computer's clock, as in the clock on windows. It needs not only be there as a clock, but I wish to use variables to generate a real time effect at a certain time. EXAMPLE: At 24:00 a man would apear and open a shop or on july 12, it would take you to an different area instead of the norm.
you must state more clearly what you want. and try google first
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Superfire, he was pretty clear about what he wanted.
yes but he must do like this.
MAKER: vx
REQUEST: Hey guys! I need a script that can link up to the computer's clock, as in the clock on windows. It needs not only be there as a clock, but I wish to use variables to generate a real time effect at a certain time. EXAMPLE: At 24:00 a man would apear and open a shop or on july 12, it would take you to an different area instead of the norm.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Superfire, you are my new favorite member.
thank you, is it because of the mmorpg cause i'm planning to retry to create that since i originally decided to not make it but then i decided to make it anyway.
Okay, I'll use Superfire's rough formatting. Ahem... Prepare to be amazed at how technical it could be.

Request Specification Form 0000x1
TITLE OF REQUEST: Real-time OS clock effects
MAKER: RMVX 2009 sp1
PROPOSAL: I would like a RMVX script that would allow you to plan events that would be activated by the computer OS's personal calendar and clock (Ergo, Windows Vista and XP clock systems use the same codes in c++). This is so I can orchestrate events to happen on certain times of the players actual gameplay in real time.
EFFECTS: A script that would calculate the OS's system clock into variables, making it a simple matter to set up events to occur on certain days, certain months, certain hours and certain minutes.
EXAMPLE: A event based theater would only be held on Wednsday, and at 6:30pm. This theater in question will only be open in march and only open through the 13-28th of the month.
umm... faceforce, you didnt have to do that, I just think that superfire is just retarded. The title already states this is a rmvx script request, and you are clear in what you want. Don't listen to dochebags.

Anyway, how about trying here, http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=31844.0, there are a whole bunch of scripts there, you might find one to suit your need.
Alright, I will check it out.

UPDATE: I just finished reading ever single summary on that page and even looked inside some. It has some systems I could use, but none for a proper time system like I am looking for. Thanks for the link, Aten, but it is not going to help me much. Does anyone else know where I can look? I've also just went through creation asylum, so unless they update, I know that it is not there.
Pages: 1