POST YOUR DEAD PROJECTS!

Pages: first prev 123 last
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Yeah I think your review was in hindsight pretty fair. I fixed a lot of the gameplay issues in the sequel.

But anyway let us here more about more people's dead projects.
None of my projects are 'Dead' because I use them as idea and concept practice!

One ambitious project I started has a pure good monster who used to be evil and an evil human who used to be good. The game plays out in chapters which has you playing each character as they travel through each other's realms. It was going to end with a grand battle where you pick who you will fight with and the other becomes a computer controlled boss.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Wow that sounds a LOT like the Tower only....inverted. : )

I wouldn't be surprised if they developed in a vacuum from each other nonetheless.
Too many to list...

It's funny though, when I go back and look at the ones on my old computer there's still this pathetic thought in the back of my head that says "someday you'll remake it".

Anyone else getting this?
Someday I'll finish Simcity
Someday I'll finish Command & Conquer Commando
Someday I'll finish "Final Project"
Someday I'll get a real job that will support me enough to pay back my parents who have covered my VISA numerous times and whom I am moving back in with :P
post=125896
None of my projects are 'Dead' because I use them as idea and concept practice!

This goes for me as well.

Although, I do have an RPG that I've been trying to work on, but, whenever something doesn't work out, I drop it and come back to it in a new project a few months later.

I've been stuck with the same title, storyline, and characters for the past 2 years, and I got nothing for it D:
Pages: first prev 123 last